Administrator

Cool dragon. :)

Posted Apr 18, '14 at 9:02pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,711 posts

Look, the doodles live! Wow so doodlerious
(I don't know what that word means)

And those look like interesting concepts! Gotta love that angry face of I'M SPITTING INK AT YOU BETTER RUN FU- FOOL
The flying pteroant thing would definitely be interesting to see drawn in full scale.

And wow those logarithims and natural logarithims. So very very complicated. Hurts your brain. Wow. I learned them last year. I'M SMARTER THAN PICK :O

Posted Apr 19, '14 at 12:14am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,518 posts

I'M SMARTER THAN PICK :O

1. You're asian, that's cheating
2. I... I finished that unit now....? ;-;
3. Do you even lift?

Cool dragon. :)

And those look like interesting concepts! Gotta love that angry face of I'M SPITTING INK AT YOU BETTER RUN FU- FOOL
The flying pteroant thing would definitely be interesting to see drawn in full scale.

Thanks guise :)

Posted Jul 27, '14 at 12:38am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,518 posts

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e56/im_pickpocket/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsa1473485.jpg
I finally made another pekeman, guess who the Weavile is.

Posted Aug 24, '14 at 9:25am

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,583 posts

Is it pang? It sort of looks like pang.

Posted Aug 25, '14 at 1:23am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,518 posts

No, pang was Haunter awhile back.
I'm thinking r2, gandalf, xeano, and killersup are gonna be the last four. You know... Once I get around to it

Posted Aug 28, '14 at 10:15am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,518 posts

After much delay, I finally did a picture for killersup
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e56/im_pickpocket/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps90fd831d.jpg

Posted Aug 28, '14 at 9:03pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

Yes. It took you years. its finally here, and looks pretty freaking awesome. Thanks Pick. :)

Posted Aug 29, '14 at 1:51pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,518 posts

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e56/im_pickpocket/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps89e52de9.jpg
And here is one for xeano that's also a bit late.
I really should learn how to shade/color right....

Posted Aug 29, '14 at 5:58pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,711 posts

Tips on shading: Do it super lightly, and on the parts of the thingy that you're shading that would be in the shadow, depending on where the light is coming from. For example, on the Ninetails, you'd assume the light is coming from somewhere above. Let's say upper right. Now, the neck and stomach would be in shadow. But then again I'm pretty sure you can figure out shadow, as you're not entirely stupid. ^u^
Shading to make things look accurate is a whole other thing that I can't do, so you should probably ask someone else.
and coloring things....find that someone else you asked a minute ago and ask them about that too
ye

Reply to pickpocket`s doodles

You must be logged in to post a reply!