ForumsGamesGames you wish the badguy won

40 8798
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

Name some games you wish the badguy won, and state a reason why if you want.

I would like to see Templares strike a blow in Assassin's creed, this would create an interesting start point in the next game.

• 40 Replies
T_Slice
T_Slice
42 posts
Shepherd

I want bowser to kick marios a-- because bowser is huge and mario is little but mario always wins

JuiceyBox
JuiceyBox
129 posts
Peasant

I agree about the Templars. And Mario.

Any game that shows the good guys constantly winning--there.

Mass Effect and Halo, though, no. In Mass Effect, Shepard can lose depending on what you do. And in Halo? Well, sure, the Chief always wins. But in each battle, he loses a part of himself. So it's a win/loss at the same time.

itman2
itman2
37 posts
Jester

humans on raze 2 alien campaign because i wouldn't want to be struck by a meteor (i do know it's fiction but still)

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

kingdom hearts 2 cause it might look good with a bad ending thats a good one

landmaster2000
landmaster2000
135 posts
Shepherd

Yep, Bowser here too. You know Bowser's Inside Story? At the end, I gave Bowser literally ever single stat increasing item, yet he still loses in the ending cutscene. Sad day, man.

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

I know. Bowser is so much cooler than Mario. Pot-bellied Mario shouldn't stand a chance against Bowser, and Peach is really annoying. I think Bowser is one of the coolest video game characters, but there aren't many games where you can play as him.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

**Watch out guys...Mario hipster coming in**

For me...it would have been nice to see Donkey Kong beat Jumpman (AKA Mario) and keep Lady (AKA Pauline...commonly mistaken as Princess Peach) for himself

JackMinnow
JackMinnow
29 posts
Blacksmith

It's about time Ganon finally kicked the crap out of Zelda. Oops, I mean Link. >.

nolaldi
nolaldi
192 posts
Shepherd

**Watch out guys...Mario hipster coming in**

For me...it would have been nice to see Donkey Kong beat Jumpman (AKA Mario) and keep Lady (AKA Pauline...commonly mistaken as Princess Peach) for himself

100% agree
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

same about bowser... i really like bowser... and im not even sure why he is seen as that evil (except for mario galaxy). i also think bowser deserves so much better then peach XP

It's about time Ganon finally kicked the crap out of Zelda. Oops, I mean Link. >.

no...no you just didnt
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

Can you wrap this around your mind? some fat italian plumber beating this huge turtle with spikes on his shell. In what way does that make sense?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

some fat italian plumber beating this huge turtle with spikes on his shell. In what way does that make sense?

Some skinny elf-esque dude in womens clothing fighting hundreds of creatures, some of which are monstrous in size
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Mario deserves to win because there is not one time peach has been kidnapped and he's said "oh for god's sake, not [/i]again[i]!" That...is true heroism.

Vagueshade
Vagueshade
83 posts
Peasant

kingdom hearts 2 cause it might look good with a bad ending thats a good one

Noooooooo.

That would ruin the game's message, and my childhood T_T

And I heard the ending for BBS wasn't all too good in terms of winning...
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

And I heard the ending for BBS wasn't all too good in terms of winning...

it wasnt good at all. actually pretty much everything about those endings was bad with a small glitter of hope in the bonus chapter. its a prequel so it does make sense.
Showing 1-15 of 40