Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Games you wish the badguy won

Posted Nov 28, '12 at 11:03pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

Name some games you wish the badguy won, and state a reason why if you want.

I would like to see Templares strike a blow in Assassin's creed, this would create an interesting start point in the next game.

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 12:31am

T_Slice

T_Slice

40 posts

I want bowser to kick marios a-- because bowser is huge and mario is little but mario always wins

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 12:57am

JuiceyBox

JuiceyBox

119 posts

I agree about the Templars. And Mario.

Any game that shows the good guys constantly winning--there.

Mass Effect and Halo, though, no. In Mass Effect, Shepard can lose depending on what you do. And in Halo? Well, sure, the Chief always wins. But in each battle, he loses a part of himself. So it's a win/loss at the same time.

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 2:35pm

itman2

itman2

37 posts

humans on raze 2 alien campaign because i wouldn't want to be struck by a meteor (i do know it's fiction but still)

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 5:05pm

Crickster

Crickster

481 posts

kingdom hearts 2 cause it might look good with a bad ending thats a good one

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 9:47pm

landmaster2000

landmaster2000

127 posts

Yep, Bowser here too. You know Bowser's Inside Story? At the end, I gave Bowser literally ever single stat increasing item, yet he still loses in the ending cutscene. Sad day, man.

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 10:12pm

Sauron23

Sauron23

267 posts

I know. Bowser is so much cooler than Mario. Pot-bellied Mario shouldn't stand a chance against Bowser, and Peach is really annoying. I think Bowser is one of the coolest video game characters, but there aren't many games where you can play as him.

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 2:28am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,409 posts

**Watch out guys...Mario hipster coming in**

For me...it would have been nice to see Donkey Kong beat Jumpman (AKA Mario) and keep Lady (AKA Pauline...commonly mistaken as Princess Peach) for himself

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 2:54am

JackMinnow

JackMinnow

28 posts

It's about time Ganon finally kicked the crap out of Zelda. Oops, I mean Link. >.

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 7:33am

nolaldi

nolaldi

74 posts

**Watch out guys...Mario hipster coming in**

For me...it would have been nice to see Donkey Kong beat Jumpman (AKA Mario) and keep Lady (AKA Pauline...commonly mistaken as Princess Peach) for himself

100% agree

Reply to Games you wish the badguy won

You must be logged in to post a reply!