Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Games you wish the badguy won

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 3:44pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,918 posts

same about bowser... i really like bowser... and im not even sure why he is seen as that evil (except for mario galaxy). i also think bowser deserves so much better then peach XP

It's about time Ganon finally kicked the crap out of Zelda. Oops, I mean Link. >.

no...no you just didnt

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 2:26am

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

Can you wrap this around your mind? some fat italian plumber beating this huge turtle with spikes on his shell. In what way does that make sense?

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 2:54am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,715 posts

some fat italian plumber beating this huge turtle with spikes on his shell. In what way does that make sense?

Some skinny elf-esque dude in womens clothing fighting hundreds of creatures, some of which are monstrous in size

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 11:39am

09philj

09philj

1,251 posts

Mario deserves to win because there is not one time peach has been kidnapped and he's said "oh for god's sake, not [/i]again[i]!" That...is true heroism.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 2:03pm

Vagueshade

Vagueshade

84 posts

kingdom hearts 2 cause it might look good with a bad ending thats a good one

Noooooooo.

That would ruin the game's message, and my childhood T_T

And I heard the ending for BBS wasn't all too good in terms of winning...

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 2:09pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,918 posts

And I heard the ending for BBS wasn't all too good in terms of winning...

it wasnt good at all. actually pretty much everything about those endings was bad with a small glitter of hope in the bonus chapter. its a prequel so it does make sense.

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 12:44am

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

Any of you guys play the polar express video game? Played it a few years ago when I used to be innocent, Thinking back on it I feel sorry for the little puppet thing and I'm starting to wish he won in some way.

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 3:16am

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,287 posts

Some skinny elf-esque dude in womens clothing fighting hundreds of creatures, some of which are monstrous in size

Random soldiers who can survive getting shot many times, and then go back and get shot again.

p.s. you can't really say Zelda, because Ganon did win in one of the timelines (I think the branch-off might have been OOT)

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 4:49am

wilfredes

wilfredes

3 posts

I love this thread already.
http://www.booksstore.info/gog/girl.jpg
http://www.booksstore.info/polo/beaty.jpg

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 1:40am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,715 posts

I love this thread already.

It is a nice thread...so don't ruin it with spam. If you have nothing to add that pertains to the topic, then you don't have to say anything

------

Sonic the Hedgehog...Egghead places a thin (so it is very difficult to see), yet strong, wire in the middle of the course. Those speeds? That should be interesting

Reply to Games you wish the badguy won

You must be logged in to post a reply!