Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Games you wish the badguy won

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 12:15pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

there are some games. And you bring a good point guys. Why would it be the legend of zelda if we only see her,what? 2 times in the game?

I want to see the badguys kill all the good guys in CoD so they will end the series. (Wishful thinking)

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 2:30pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

Why would it be the legend of zelda if we only see her,what? 2 times in the game?

Because..y'know...I didn't answer that..

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 11:11am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

He did kinda win iirc, but didn't survive. Lu Bu in Dynasty Warriors, I completed his story and he was riding on his horse back home, then he collapsed with arrows in his back. Was sad.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 4:27pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

Lu Bu in Dynasty Warriors,

With the angle he had going...he was a perfect "badguy" to win the game. Just someone completely misunderstood and led by his own ambition and ****iness

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 2:35am

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

Im thinking these games like Skyrim and Oblivion should have had a more evil way to end it like in fallout 3 .

In Oblivion you absolutely have to be a good guy to end the game. Well it would have been nice if you could join Mehrunes Dagon and destroy some gaurds. It just wasnt evil enough for me when it all came down to it

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 7:47am

Besch

Besch

45 posts

Im thinking these games like Skyrim and Oblivion should have had a more evil way to end it like in fallout 3 .

Yep, would be funny to be allied with the dragons in Skyrim. Like this scenary.

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 4:17am

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

@Besch

Well seriously you can make up almost every decision in the game and decide who lives or dies. But when you get to the ending its like nope, you have to be good. Thats why I liked fallout 3, you could be evil and poison the water at the end.

In oblivion it was dumb because you could join the dark brotherhood but it just ended. I wish you could play the whole dark brotherhood side and then be like. Hey heres this evil cult but we are assasins lets kill these evil guys and watch Cyrodil burn.

I mean you find out that there is this guy at the dark brotherhood who is a traitor well why cant you just join him and be a good guy. I dont get it

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 2:10am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

Not really a wish, but having the Templars win in an Assassin's Creed story could open more doors. In most of them the assassins always win in the end. Or they could add character choices. Like completing the story would unlock a Templar storyline, something to make it more interesting.

Posted Mar 13, '13 at 9:27am

Gogotank

Gogotank

87 posts

Yeah, I want bowser to beat mario and luigi in bowser's inside story, too.

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 1:37pm

KaneShadow

KaneShadow

43 posts

I would've loved to see Vaas from Far Cry 3 not die, he's just such a ******!

Reply to Games you wish the badguy won

You must be logged in to post a reply!