Major101

Major101

26 posts

Unanswerable question I just wanted to know how you guys felt

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 12:44am

tegan190

tegan190

614 posts

I think that the purpose of life is to enjoy yourself as much as possible, do what makes you happy and do what makes other people happy. I think it really depends on the person but for me It's definitely to be successful at what I do but at the same time bringing joy to me and the people around me.

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 12:59am

landmaster2000

landmaster2000

125 posts

Our purpose in this game is tangent to preventing the knowledge of our purpose. We have to follow these rules closely, but not exactly, for the moment we know nothing of our purpose is the moment we follow exactly our purpose, or at least exactly to the tangent of it, thus realizing it. If we study our purpose excessively, we may come to realization also. We must not understand this tangent. We must not cross into the circle. Lest we cease to exist, and lose this game.
lolwut

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 8:28pm

fireangle

fireangle

133 posts

The answer to life? That's easy! It's 42!!!!  Just kidding :) that has to do with a book called Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Anyway I think you should always live life to the fullest as well as helping other out along the way.

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 8:46pm

pokemonrocks126

pokemonrocks126

215 posts

duuuuh 42

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 9:20pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,842 posts

Knight

We all decide for ourselves. I dislike the idea that some higher power has already dictated for us our ''purpose''.

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 9:57pm

Jumpper

Jumpper

153 posts

the purpose of life is answerable!

in short the purpose of life is to live gain experience through our own actions so we can live with god again.

there was a thread like this under religion heres a http://armorgames.com/community/thread/ … t-10676491

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 9:59pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,842 posts

Knight

I'm not a Christian and I find that indubitably offensive that someone wants to dictate my life when I'm a believer in other religions.

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 10:28pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,784 posts

Each individual has their own purpose in life. Really, most are close to the same importance when boiled down...

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 1:07am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

To do whatever the hell I want to do. It's been working pretty good so far.

Reply to Purpose of life?

You must be logged in to post a reply!