26 posts
Farmer

Unanswerable question I just wanted to know how you guys felt

• 19 Replies
tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

I think that the purpose of life is to enjoy yourself as much as possible, do what makes you happy and do what makes other people happy. I think it really depends on the person but for me It's definitely to be successful at what I do but at the same time bringing joy to me and the people around me.

landmaster2000
landmaster2000
135 posts
Shepherd

Our purpose in this game is tangent to preventing the knowledge of our purpose. We have to follow these rules closely, but not exactly, for the moment we know nothing of our purpose is the moment we follow exactly our purpose, or at least exactly to the tangent of it, thus realizing it. If we study our purpose excessively, we may come to realization also. We must not understand this tangent. We must not cross into the circle. Lest we cease to exist, and lose this game.
lolwut

fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

The answer to life? That's easy! It's 42!!!! Just kidding that has to do with a book called Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Anyway I think you should always live life to the fullest as well as helping other out along the way.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

duuuuh 42

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

We all decide for ourselves. I dislike the idea that some higher power has already dictated for us our ''urpose''.

Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

the purpose of life is answerable!

in short the purpose of life is to live gain experience through our own actions so we can live with god again.

there was a thread like this under religion heres a

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I'm not a Christian and I find that indubitably offensive that someone wants to dictate my life when I'm a believer in other religions.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Each individual has their own purpose in life. Really, most are close to the same importance when boiled down...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

To do whatever the hell I want to do. It's been working pretty good so far.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

I'm not a Christian and I find that indubitably offensive that someone wants to dictate my life when I'm a believer in other religions.

why are you so offended by that?
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

why are you so offended by that?

I don't like people telling me what to believe.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

the purpose of life is answerable!

Booooring.

There's no ultimate purpose to life, luckily, since that means we can decide ourselves what we want to dedicate our life (and only ours) to.
Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

I'm not a Christian and I find that indubitably offensive that someone wants to dictate my life when I'm a believer in other religions

Are you talking to me?

look man I'm not telling you what to believe. I was just stating my opinion and what I know to be true. You (like I stated before) can choose what you want.
yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

i believe there r 2 points in life
-to enjoy life
-to make the world a better place for those that will follow you

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Well, first off life is the game you only get to play once and you don't know the rules... But otherwise, the purpose is to enjoy it to the fullest. We only get a short time here.

Showing 1-15 of 19