nolaldi

74 posts

I choose A.

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 1:33pm

MagicTree

MagicTree

360 posts

Name: Lior Grave
Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 0/10
Level: 1
HP: 100/100
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Gas

The little girl slowly approaches you. 'What's wrong?' you ask.She replies, close to tears, 'My mum and my dad. I-I think they're...d-d-de-dead!' She suddenly burst into tears. 'It's ok...It's ok..' you say taking her in your arms. 'My-y brother. I-I think-k he's alive. He went t-that way.' She stuttered, pointing towards the setting sun. What do you do, bearing in mind, a battle is going on in between you and her brother?

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 1:46pm

ChromeDeathRazor

ChromeDeathRazor

295 posts

I think I would like to change my description a little bit... I thought this was a fantasy PRG... My bad
-------------------------------------------
Name: Gronk the Bonker
Description: A complete oaf he is, and not very attractive to most, other than his muscular build. But what makes up for his stupidity is his brute strength. Gronk is able to crush his opponent with his burly might.
-2.5 metres
-223 kilograms
------------------------------
Inventory: None
Level 1
Hp 152/152
-----------------------------
Power: Metal Creation

Out of the Sudden, from all of the emotional sadness... Gronk suggested, whilst pointing his metalcraft machine gun towards the sun.

"THENS WE GO TATTA WAY. WE GOT LIL GUR BRADA TO RESCUE"

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 1:53pm

MagicTree

MagicTree

360 posts

Description: A complete oaf he is, and not very attractive to most, other than his muscular build. But what makes up for his stupidity is his brute strength. Gronk is able to crush his opponent with his burly might.
-2.5 metres
-223 kilograms
Level 1
Hp 152/152

Out of the Sudden, from all of the emotional sadness... Gronk suggested, whilst pointing his metalcraft machine gun towards the sun.

"THENS WE GO TATTA WAY. WE GOT LIL GUR BRADA TO RESCUE"

Wait, that's nolaldi's storyline!
You're on;

You are waiting patiently in a military truck when the doors open and you are let out. You step out into the harshly cold Austrian air. You can here the clamour of battle off in the distance. ou now what you must do. You and a few other Elites are marching down towards the town monument in the middle of the battle. Nearby, you hear a girl crying in a language unknown to you. Sounds like Japanese. She must be one of the Asians. You and the other Elites break out in battle. A group of American soldiers have come forth to attack you. There is about 15 of them. How do you dispose of them?

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 3:01pm

nolaldi

nolaldi

74 posts

Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart. ~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 3:06pm

nolaldi

nolaldi

74 posts

Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart. ~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

"Allright kiddo be brave" I show a signal that a man will take her out of this place "Ill find your brother" I walk toward the sun and start looking and firing.

Posted Nov 30, '12 at 3:17pm

MagicTree

MagicTree

360 posts

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

"Allright kiddo be brave" I show a signal that a man will take her out of this place "Ill find your brother" I walk toward the sun and start looking and firing.

You don't have guns.

You walk into the battle, spreading gas over the soldiers. You are confronted by  the same 15 as last time. What do you do?

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 3:53am

nolaldi

nolaldi

74 posts

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

I spray those guys with a lethal gas this time and start attacking them(Im immune to the gas)

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 7:41am

ChromeDeathRazor

ChromeDeathRazor

295 posts

Wait, that's nolaldi's storyline!
You're on;

Oh... I'm sorry...

-2.5 metres
-223 kilograms
Level 1
Hp 152/152

Gronk looks at the puny enemies and let out a feral battle roar, whilst Shaping a SteelCraft Power-hammer in his gigantic arms and charged towards the adversary, crushing them apart whilst spreading hot molten steel to the Battlefield.

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 8:29am

MagicTree

MagicTree

360 posts

~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 20 ammo
XP: 1/10
HP: 85/100
~~~~~~~~~~

I spray those guys with a lethal gas this time and start attacking them(Im immune to the gas)

You do and they fall to the ground but they manage a few stray shots on you.      -15 hp
It works for a while until the soldiers learn their lesson and equip gas masks (though there isn't as much left. Only about 40). Now what will you do? (You can punch and kick quite strongly. And I never said no to smog.)  ;D
           + 20 ammo from soldiers. (But no gun)
           +1 XP for attack

-2.5 metres
-223 kilograms
Inventory: 3 ammo
XP: 1/10
Level 1
Hp: 65/100

Gronk looks at the puny enemies and let out a feral battle roar, whilst Shaping a SteelCraft Power-hammer in his gigantic arms and charged towards the adversary, crushing them apart whilst spreading hot molten steel to the Battlefield.

Emm.. I see that this works incredibly well, although you do get shot by some of the soldiers.     -10hp
The Asians send in robotic units. Finally, a strong opponent!  Two robotic units turn on you. The first send a jolt of electricity at you, hurting you extra as you as you are a metal element controller.

-25 hp
              +1 XP for attack
              +3 ammo but no gun.

Reply to The Elites: RPG

You must be logged in to post a reply!