Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Elites: RPG

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 9:10am

nolaldi

nolaldi

74 posts

Name: Lior Grave
Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 20 ammo
XP: 1/10
Level: 1
HP: 85/100
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Gas

I put a cloud of gas on us, then flanking them and start to snap their necks.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 8:31pm

LeonKP

LeonKP

35 posts

Name:Lucifer
Description:
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 0/10
HP: 100/100
~~~~~~~~~~
Power:Photon manipulation
I create a wall of light (photon is a particle of light) blinding them and then i shoot them with lasers.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 4:21am

xerox

xerox

323 posts

Name:Hail Ohnor
Description: He is manly!
~~~~~~~~~~
HP: 100/100
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Metal Creation

Sooo.. If they are Americans, does that mean we are the Russians? Good :) I trow them money and they kill themselves...
Jk.. :D I have metal creation, so i create bow and arrows with explosive metal heads, that explode into 100 smaller metal pieces. Then i shoot at them.

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 3:04pm

MagicTree

MagicTree

360 posts

~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 20 ammo, pistol (8 uses)
XP: 9/10
HP: 50/100
~~~~~~~~~~

I put a cloud of gas on us, then flanking them and start to snap their necks.

You do it with ease, although many shots land on you as you do so. Now, the Asians have sent out three robotic warriors. These have hard outer cores of strengthened metal. One sends a shock of electricity coursing through your body. One zaps (pun unintentional) much of your energy and leaves you shaking. The next takes the time to start charging up a super-shock. What do you do?

-35 HP
+ Pistol with about 8 uses left.
+ 8 XP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Lucifer
Description:
~~~~~~~~~~
XP: 4/10
HP: 60/100
~~~~~~~~~~
Power:Photon manipulation

I create a wall of light (photon is a particle of light) blinding them and then i shoot them with lasers.

(I suppose I'll allow photon manipulation)
You blind them and zap them. (+4 XP) but accidently hitting some of your own team (The Europeans) A new batch of soldiers come. They are equipped with LS 4-80s, or Laser Stunner 4-80s. These weapons have the ability to stun for short amount of time and injure well, but the reload takes time. These must be Americans by the fact that they have LS 4-80s. One hit gets you and you get stunned, only to be hit twice more. The stun wears off and 3 of the 14 soldiers are reloading.  What do you do?

+12 ammo
-40 HP

~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 13 ammo
HP: 80/100
~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo.. If they are Americans, does that mean we are the Russians? Good :) I trow them money and they kill themselves...
Jk.. :D I have metal creation, so i create bow and arrows with explosive metal heads, that explode into 100 smaller metal pieces. Then i shoot at them.

(Note: Explosives can't be used by you just yet. But soon, if you gather XP)
The arrows definitely cause chaos but also harms yourself and your team. A group of about 6 soldiers come up with LS 4-80s, or Laser Stunner 4-80s. These weapons have the ability to stun for short amount of time and injure well, but the reload takes time. Americans, as said by their logo and their weapons. Stunned for 20 hp. Now, what to do?
-40 hp
+13 ammo

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 3:30pm

nolaldi

nolaldi

74 posts

~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 20 ammo, pistol (8 uses)
XP: 9/10
HP: 50/100
~~~~~~~~~~

I create a very dense clouds over them and fire 1 bullet at every one of them trying to burn that gas so they will burn inside the mechs >:D

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 3:43pm

MagicTree

MagicTree

360 posts

~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 17 ammo, pistol (possible 5 uses)
XP: 15/10
HP: 20/100
~~~~~~~~~~

I create a very dense clouds over them and fire 1 bullet at every one of them trying to burn that gas so they will burn inside the mechs >:D

You're good. But the explosions injured you!

You blow up all the robots. That worked! Or so you thought, as you walk away, one of the robots hit you on the shoulder and zaps you. The first zap had taken a lot of strength out of you, so this hit took tons of damage. You are on your knees. Do you;

A) Do the same trick on the or;
B) Other

-30 HP
-3 ammo
-3 uses on pistol
+6 XP

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 4:05pm

nolaldi

nolaldi

74 posts

~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 17 ammo, pistol (possible 5 uses)
XP: 15/10
Level: 1 (2?)
HP: 20/100
~~~~~~~~~~

In my last power I send a wave of gas to the mech and try to shoot the window so the gas could enter

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 4:10pm

nolaldi

nolaldi

74 posts

Btw when we level up could you list our upgrades or something? thanks :)

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 6:45pm

xerox

xerox

323 posts

~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 13 ammo
HP: 80/100
~~~~~~~~~~

Since i have a team, I create metal guns with Spring Mechanism and give them( Since i cant use explosives, i suppose i can create metal springs that have the same power as explosive.... Since they are springs....) to my allies, and also the 13 ammo. And i continue shooting with Sharpened  Metal Arrows at the 6 with the Stun Guns.

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 6:49pm

xerox

xerox

323 posts

P.S. Oh I'm so stupid :D I have the most powerful power of them all. I create tons of ammo, and i can give as much as i want, because its so easy to make metal bullets.  And since everyone have weapons with springs, the bullets does not need to be with explosive, or to look like bullets. They have to be made of metal and be sharp :)

Reply to The Elites: RPG

You must be logged in to post a reply!