Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Elites: RPG

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 11:14am

MagicTree

MagicTree

360 posts

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 16 ammo, pistol (possible 4 uses), wire
XP: 11/15
Level: 2
HP: 70/100
Hunger: 190/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Gas

In my last power I send a wave of gas to the mech and try to shoot the window so the gas could enter

The bullet blows up as it travels through the gas, defeating the last of the robotic units. (BTW, they're full robots.) You've made it through the battle! You run on, in fear of more danger. After 20 minutes, you settle down to see where you are. You seem to be on a path, with fields as far as the eye can see. You check the description of the girl's brother. As you do so, a shrill shriek is heard in front of you. Do you:
a) Check it out?
b) Get away from the noise?
c) Other?

+ 1 wire (useless for now)
+ 6 XP
+ 50 hp (Level up!)
- 10 hunger

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Hail Ohnor
Age:22
Gender:Male
Description: He is manly!
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 7 ammo, Energy Charge (21%), self-made gun.
XP: 8/10
Level: 1
HP: 30/100
Hunger: 165/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Metal Creation

Since i have a team, I create metal guns with Spring Mechanism and give them( Since i cant use explosives, i suppose i can create metal springs that have the same power as explosive.... Since they are springs....) to my allies, and also the 13 ammo. And i continue shooting with Sharpened  Metal Arrows at the 6 with the Stun Guns.

( The springs are not as powerful as the explosives. And the bullets aren't as powerful as explosive bullets, but still powerful. And your team is scattered so you give weapons to those near you on your team.)

You tear through the opposing team, but not without consequences. 3 or so shots make their way to you. As you are stunned, unable to move, a enormous hand smashes into you painfully. You can move now and face your opponent. It is giant. Like a golem, in fact. But who owns it? It's definitely not the Asian's or the American's. Thinking of that later, a hand comes down to crush you. What do you do?

+ 1 Energy Charge, 21% left.(LS 4-80's ammo)
+ 8 XP
- 50 HP
- 35 hunger (See below)

UPDATE: (IMPORTANT)
I am now adding a new element into the game; Hunger. Extended use of your abilities will drain hunger. Food heals hunger. 200/200 hunger will slowly heal up your life, whereas 25/200 hunger will slowly hurt you. The creation of all those weapons, for example, brought xerox's hunger down 35 points. This will be important. Levelling up will bring back 50 hunger. Yup. That's me finished on hunger.

Levelling up:
Nolaldi asked me to do this so here is a description of levelling up;

One Level: Every one level, 50hp and 50hg (hunger) will be added! This is all.

5 Levels: Every 5 levels, you will get 100 healed hp and 100 healed hg. That's all.

10 Levels: At Level 10, you get to start you power..path, I'll say. It's just a choice path of new powers to get, such as explosives, etc. You also get fully healed everything and you will get stronger.
Then every other ten levels, you will get to advance on your path.

Finally, 15 Levels: Every 15 levels, you will have everything healed fully, and a special gift. It could be a better gun, food, or something special, like XP or higher health capacity.

List O' Power upgrades:

Gas: Poison & Toxins or Aromas & Healing Gases.
Metal: Explosives or Robot & Machine Creation.
Photons: Energy Manipulation or Time Slowing.
Earth: Plant Creation and Manipulation or Golem Creation.
Water:  Sea Creature Control or Ice & Snow
Air: Flight or Weather Control
Fire: Volcano Lava & Smoke or Cooking & Smelting
Life: Create Animals or Heal/ Hurt
Darkness: Possession or Necromancy
Body Manipulation: Shape shifting or Titan Transformation
Psionic Powers: Mind-Control or Psychic Powers (Moving /w mind, etc.)

I think that's that then.

 

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 11:36am

Nyanjoe

Nyanjoe

21 posts

Name:Joe
Age:23
Gender:male
Description:
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 0/10
Level: 1
HP: 100/100
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: photon manipulation

You are waiting patiently in a military truck when the doors open and you are let out. You step out into the harshly cold Austrian air. You can here the clamour of battle off in the distance. ou now what you must do. You and a few other Elites are marching down towards the town monument in the middle of the battle. Nearby, you hear a girl crying in a language unknown to you. Sounds like Japanese. She must be one of the Asians. You and the other Elites break out in battle. A group of American soldiers have come forth to attack you. There is about 15 of them. How do you dispose of them?

Blind them all then put them all in a huge electric cage

 

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 12:05pm

xerox

xerox

316 posts

Name:Hail Ohnor
Age:22
Gender:Male
Description: He is manly!
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 7 ammo, Energy Charge (21%), self-made gun.
XP: 8/10
Level: 1
HP: 30/100
Hunger: 165/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Metal Creation

oh God, I have to retreat and find who owns that Golem. I Create a Giant Metal Spike, from the ground to block the Golem Hand, And while he is busy with the spike, i retreat and try to find cover, food and aid.

 

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 12:23pm

nolaldi

nolaldi

74 posts

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 16 ammo, pistol (possible 4 uses), wire
XP: 11/15
Level: 2
HP: 70/100
Hunger: 190/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Gas

I shall go toward the sound

 

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 4:09pm

MagicTree

MagicTree

360 posts

Name:Joe
Age:23
Gender:male
Description:
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 3/10
Level: 1
HP: 80/100
Hunger: 195/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: photon manipulation
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blind them all then put them all in a huge electric cage

They're stuck there. You walk onward to be hit by a barrage of bullets. They obviously aren't finished. Destroy them!
- 20hp
+3 XP
-5hg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Hail Ohnor
Age:22
Gender:Male
Description: He is manly!
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 7 ammo, Energy Charge (21%), self-made gun.
XP: 8/10
Level: 1
HP: 30/100
Hunger: 165/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Metal Creation

oh God, I have to retreat and find who owns that Golem. I Create a Giant Metal Spike, from the ground to block the Golem Hand, And while he is busy with the spike, i retreat and try to find cover, food and aid.

You retreat from battle. After a short few moments, you find a abandoned ruin of a house. You go inside and see chests. You go to search them when you hear voices. 2 people talking, but more in a group. About 8. They are coming towards you. What do you do?

a) Scour the chests
b) Eavesdrop on the people
c) Kill 'em
d) Other

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 16 ammo, pistol (possible 4 uses), wire
XP: 11/15
Level: 2
HP: 70/100
Hunger: 190/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Gas

I shall go toward the sound

You go towards the sound, each step the shriek getting more ear-bursting. about 10 metres from where the sound could be heard, inside a abandoned farmer hut, it becomes unbearable. Do you go inside the hut or go away. What do you do?

 

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 8:57am

nolaldi

nolaldi

74 posts

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 16 ammo, pistol (possible 4 uses), wire
XP: 11/15
Level: 2
HP: 70/100
Hunger: 190/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Gas

I put my hands on my ears trying to reduce the noise and enter the hut getting ready for some action.

 

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 2:40pm

MagicTree

MagicTree

360 posts

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 16 ammo, pistol (possible 4 uses), wire
XP: 11/15
Level: 2
HP: 35/100
Hunger: 190/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Gas

I put my hands on my ears trying to reduce the noise and enter the hut getting ready for some action.

You step into the hut and get caught in a sonic shriek. A hound comes and bites you hard, as your hands are over your ears. Who, or what,ever is shrieking is huddled at the end of the room. The hound is still biting you. What do you do?
-35 hp

 

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 3:55pm

xerox

xerox

316 posts

Name:Hail Ohnor
Age:22
Gender:Male
Description: He is manly!
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 7 ammo, Energy Charge (21%), self-made gun.
XP: 8/10
Level: 1
HP: 30/100
Hunger: 165/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Metal Creation

b) I try to eavesdrop their conversation.

 

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 3:59pm

nolaldi

nolaldi

74 posts

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 16 ammo, pistol (possible 4 uses), wire
XP: 11/15
Level: 2
HP: 35/100
Hunger: 190/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Gas

I quickly grab his neck and twist it until I hear a *crack* noise and then go to see what makes those noises!

 

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 10:23pm

maxaznboy

maxaznboy

76 posts

Name: Glades
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Description: (Optional)
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 0/10
Level: 1
HP: 100/100
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Darkness

Seems interesting, mind if I join in?

Anyways, from what I've read about the powers, I would like a clarification on my choice, mainly.

[q]Shadow abilities[/q] -- What I want to know for now is, what form do shadow abilities take? I've got some ideas like: invisibility ("moving in the shadows"), manipulation of shadows (like using shadows to strangle someone/moving the shadow and hardening it for assassination, etc), and teleportation ("stepping into the shadows"); but there are others, that involve darkness itself rather then shadows, like blocking the light from entering(sphere of darkness kinda); so I'd like to know if it's just shadows itself (like casting of), or shadows as in 'darkness'. (Shadows are a part of darkness but not darkness itself)

[q]Curses[/q] -- My image of a curse is: impairing(blind/deaf/mute/etc), paralyzes(numbness), misfortune, forgetfulness, poison, injury(bleeding), etc (can't think of anymore, right now); anyways, what I want to know is which are acceptable, if not all.

That's all for now, I'll ask more when it seems relevant.

 
Reply to The Elites: RPG

You must be logged in to post a reply!