Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Elites: RPG

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 12:48pm

MagicTree

MagicTree

360 posts

Name:Hail Ohnor
Age:22
Gender:Male
Description: He is manly!
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 7 ammo, Energy Charge (21%), self-made gun.
XP: 8/10
Level: 1
HP: 30/100
Hunger: 165/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Metal Creation

b) I try to eavesdrop their conversation.

You step gently, towards the sound.
'But General, you can't! That would..that would be-'
'Enough, Rustov. This is my choice. I think  it is worth it. We need to. It is our only chance. And so what if-'
They are coming around the corner! What do you do?
a) Fight them
b)Run
c) Other

 

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 1:04pm

MagicTree

MagicTree

360 posts

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 16 ammo, pistol (possible 4 uses), wire
XP: 0/20
Level: 3
HP: 55/100
Hunger: 200/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Gas

I quickly grab his neck and twist it until I hear a *crack* noise and then go to see what makes those noises!

While your ears were uncovered, your energy seemed to be draining. Now, though, you're weak but your energy isn't being sapped. You go down towards the figure at the end of the room. 'NO!' it suddenly screams in a feminine voice and stops screeching. 'I-I DON'T WANT TO! I-I d-don't want to die...' You have you hands off your ears to listen, when the huddled figure turns giant and starts screeching. The room goes dark and the air feels cold
'NO! NO! NOOOO!' she screams, as a ball of shadow smashes into your chest. She prepares for another. What do you do?
-30 hp
-3 HG
+4 XP
+Level up!
*+50 hp
*+50 hg

Name: Glades
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Description: (Optional)
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 0/10
Level: 1
HP: 100/100
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Darkness

You are waiting patiently in a military truck when the doors open and you are let out. You step out into the harshly cold Austrian air. You can here the clamour of battle off in the distance. ou now what you must do. You and a few other Elites are marching down towards the town monument in the middle of the battle. Nearby, you hear a girl crying in a language unknown to you. Sounds like Japanese. She must be one of the Asians. You and the other Elites break out in battle. A group of American soldiers have come forth to attack you. There is about 15 of them. How do you dispose of them?

Do this ^
Yep, Curses are spot on! You're exactly right about Curses. They also include HP draining and HG draining, etc.

Shadow Abilities include;
Blocking/Removing Light
Manipulation of Shadows
Moving as a Shadow
Mostly Shadows themselves, but also Darkness. But no teleporting. Too OP.

 

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 4:56pm

nolaldi

nolaldi

74 posts

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 16 ammo, pistol (possible 4 uses), wire
XP: 0/20
Level: 3
HP: 55/100
Hunger: 200/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Gas

I put a non lethal gas cloud so she cant hit me and then try to reason with her.

 

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 8:36pm

xerox

xerox

308 posts

Name:Hail Ohnor
Age:22
Gender:Male
Description: He is manly!
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 7 ammo, Energy Charge (21%), self-made gun.
XP: 8/10
Level: 1
HP: 30/100
Hunger: 165/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Metal Creation

c) I run away and hide, so i can see where they are going.

 

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 2:18am

maxaznboy

maxaznboy

76 posts

Name: Glades
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Description: (Optional)
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 0/10
Level: 1
HP: 100/100
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Darkness

Hmm, thanks for clarifying.

How do you dispose of them?

First order of business would be to immobilize them somehow, and for that I'll curse, blind, them; now if they attack, the risk attacking allied forces.
Once all 15 of them are blinded, I dispatch of them, one by one (would seem to take too much concentration to do all 15 at once), using their own shadows as their murderer.

 

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 9:55am

MagicTree

MagicTree

360 posts

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 16 ammo, pistol (possible 4 uses), wire
XP: 2/20
Level: 3
HP: 25/100
Hunger: 185/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Gas

I put a non lethal gas cloud so she cant hit me and then try to reason with her.

You do so, but the shadow ball that she launches evaporates the gas. She sends one after another straight at you. When you dodge one by stepping out of the way, a tentacle of darkness grasps your foot. She has you! How do you get out of this?

-35 hp
-15 hg
+2 XP
+5 hp (HG regen)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Hail Ohnor
Age:22
Gender:Male
Description: He is manly!
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 15 ammo, Energy Charge (21%), self-made gun, army helmet
Inventory: (un-equiped)
XP: 3/15
Level: 2
HP: 80/100
Hunger: 200/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Metal Creation

c) I run away and hide, so i can see where they are going.

You scamper away, to a closet nearby. And just in time, too! You hear them come around a corner. 'General, did you hear that? Maybe you should get out the Sonar Movement Detector.' says one voice. You realise that this could mean trouble. Will you stay, move away or what?

+Army Helmet (boxes*) (equipable)
+ 8 ammo
+5 XP
Level Up! *celebration music*
+50 hg
+50 hp
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Glades
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Description: (Optional)
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 5/10
Level: 1
HP: 70/100
Hunger: 190/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Darkness

Hmm, thanks for clarifying.

How do you dispose of them?

First order of business would be to immobilize them somehow, and for that I'll curse, blind, them; now if they attack, the risk attacking allied forces.
Once all 15 of them are blinded, I dispatch of them, one by one (would seem to take too much concentration to do all 15 at once), using their own shadows as their murderer.

Each one has been picked off, with very little damage done to self. One lucky shot from a nearby soldier has hit your thigh, doing some minor damage to a muscle. Now that they have been dispatched, you notice a figure, probably wearing light or no armour and not a the European, climbing the clock tower nearby. He is carrying a bag with something heavy in it. You're too far away to attack him, but you are curios to what he is doing. Moving on, a robot comes to face you, grabs on to you and sends a shock of electricity through your body. You are dazed for a moment, but now it's your turn. What do you do?
+5 ammo
-30 hp
-10 hg
+5 Xp

PS, this is the sheet:
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Description: (Optional)
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 0/10
Level: 1
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 200/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power:

E.G;

Name: Gurobb
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Description: Gurobb has always been obsessed with boars. He has been said to strike a remarkable resemblance to pigs. He is actually from a race of half pigs/half humans (or something)
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 0/10
Level: 1
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 200/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Earth

 

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 2:08am

maxaznboy

maxaznboy

76 posts

Name: Glades
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Description: (Optional)
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 5/10
Level: 1
HP: 70/100
Hunger: 190/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Darkness

Hmm, a robot huh. Since they have platings, and the plating creates a 'sealed room', I manipulate the shadows inside to destroy its gears and circuits.
Once done, not wanting another shock, I'll head into the nearest building and activate my invisibility (if I can), and scout around, inside and outside (look through the window).

 

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 3:56pm

MagicTree

MagicTree

360 posts

Name: Glades
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Description: (Optional)
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 5/10
Level: 1
HP: 70/100
Hunger: 190/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Darkness

Hmm, a robot huh. Since they have platings, and the plating creates a 'sealed room', I manipulate the shadows inside to destroy its gears and circuits.
Once done, not wanting another shock, I'll head into the nearest building and activate my invisibility (if I can), and scout around, inside and outside (look through the window).

You manipulate the shadows inside to destroy the cogs, but it doesn't work well, as the electricity inside is producing light. It chases zaps you again, with less force than last time. You prepare for another attack. What do you do?

 

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 10:02am

maxaznboy

maxaznboy

76 posts

Name: Glades
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Description: (Optional)
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 5/10
Level: 1
HP: 70/100
Hunger: 190/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Darkness

You manipulate the shadows inside to destroy the cogs, but it doesn't work well, as the electricity inside is producing light. It chases zaps you again, with less force than last time. You prepare for another attack. What do you do?

Hmm, since I can't use the inside to my advantage, I'll use my surrounds instead; I first constrain the robot's legs with its shadow, then back-step to the closest building around; if the robot breaks free of the constraints (as I need to solidify the shadow), I'll put another constraint on, until I'm at the building. Once there, I use the shadow/s the building/s cast and from a hammer to crush the robot.

 

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 3:33pm

nolaldi

nolaldi

74 posts

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 16 ammo, pistol (possible 4 uses), wire
XP: 2/20
Level: 3
HP: 25/100
Hunger: 185/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Gas

I scream toward her and try to tell her im not a bad guy!

 
Reply to The Elites: RPG

You must be logged in to post a reply!