Forums

ForumsForum Games

The Elites: RPG

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 4:06pm

xerox

xerox

513 posts

Name:Hail Ohnor
Age:22
Gender:Male
Description: He is manly!
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 15 ammo, Energy Charge (21%), self-made gun, army helmet
Inventory: (un-equiped)
XP: 3/15
Level: 2
HP: 80/100
Hunger: 200/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Metal Creation


Well i have no other option. I equip the Helm and run outside the building. I use my metal power to twist the steel skeleton of the building so it would go down and crush everyone in it.

 

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 3:07am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

Sounds fun. I'll join.
Name: Aross
Age: ?
Gender: M
Description: He is very cold, and he likes instilling fear into every enemy he has. He moves like a shadow, is very silent, and his body is quite skinny, but he's tough. He also looks like a physical state of a silhouette.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 0/10
Level: 1
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 200/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Darkness.
I quickly join the others in battle. Not communicating with each other, but sneaking up on the backs of the enemies, quickly making them become afraid.

 

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 10:33am

MagicTree

MagicTree

773 posts

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 16 ammo, pistol (possible 4 uses), wire
XP: 2/20
Level: 3
HP: 25/100
Hunger: 185/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Gas

I scream toward her and try to tell her im not a bad guy!

She suddenly stops. 'Really?' she asks. 'are you sure?' You are about to reply when she screams out: 'Liar!' Tentacles of darkness wrap around your other ankle and you are hoisted into the air. She purges all light from the room, excerpter for a single candle behind her. The darkness rises towards you. You hear whispering.
'I'm coming. Flesh...blood. It's been soooooo long!'
'Skin to rip, skin to tear. Shred your hair. And listen. Listen to you scream!'
The darkness will consume you unless you do something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:Hail Ohnor
Age:22
Gender:Male
Description: He is manly!
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 15 ammo, Energy Charge (21%), self-made gun, army helmet
Inventory: (equipped)
XP: 7/15
Level: 2
HP: 40/100
Hunger: 180/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Metal Creation

Well i have no other option. I equip the Helm and run outside the building. I use my metal power to twist the steel skeleton of the building so it would go down and crush everyone in it.

The building comes down on the others. But they see you running out and shoot you with some strange weapon. It hurt you less because of the helmet but the shots seem to have very little effect anyway. The noise alerted all to your position. A barrage of shots come your way. You run off, to be faced by the Golem, who crushes you.
-40 hp
+4 XP
-20 hg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Glades
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Description: (Optional)
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 3/15
Level: 2
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 200/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Darkness

[quote]You manipulate the shadows inside to destroy the cogs, but it doesn't work well, as the electricity inside is producing light. It chases zaps you again, with less force than last time. You prepare for another attack. What do you do?


Hmm, since I can't use the inside to my advantage, I'll use my surrounds instead; I first constrain the robot's legs with its shadow, then back-step to the closest building around; if the robot breaks free of the constraints (as I need to solidify the shadow), I'll put another constraint on, until I'm at the building. Once there, I use the shadow/s the building/s cast and from a hammer to crush the robot.[/quote]
The robot has been vanquished. You get up and take a quick breath to see the figure, almost at the top of the clock tower in the middle of the town. A young man is standing stock-still in the middle of the battle. How do you react?
-10 hp
+8 XP
Level Up!
+ 50 hp
+50 hg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Aross
Age: ?
Gender: M
Description: He is very cold, and he likes instilling fear into every enemy he has. He moves like a shadow, is very silent, and his body is quite skinny, but he's tough. He also looks like a physical state of a silhouette.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 4/10
Level: 1
HP: 80/100
Hunger: 196/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Darkness.

I quickly join the others in battle. Not communicating with each other, but sneaking up on the backs of the enemies, quickly making them become afraid

At first they have no idea what is happening until they soon cope on. A few shots come your way. You dodge most, but a few hit you. A group of 20 soldiers form a circle and shoot at the same time, all around. You get hit by one of the shots, to which you are paralysed for a few seconds. How do you defeat these soldiers?
-20 hp
-4 hg
+3 XP
 

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 12:18pm

xerox

xerox

513 posts

(Out of game comment) Can you actually die in this game? I got shot, and crushed by the golem and yet im alive??? And whatever you do, you always lose HP and sudenly you stop when you have low HP......

And something else... This is a war, how can a crumbling building make anyone too interested, when a giant Golem walks around and destroys everything.. And this is war. Buildings got destroyed all the time.

 

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 12:44pm

MagicTree

MagicTree

773 posts

(Out of game comment) Can you actually die in this game? I got shot, and crushed by the golem and yet im alive??? And whatever you do, you always lose HP and sudenly you stop when you have low HP......

And something else... This is a war, how can a crumbling building make anyone too interested, when a giant Golem walks around and destroys everything.. And this is war. Buildings got destroyed all the time.


Yep, you can. You are genetically engineered to be stronger and more hardened than average humans. If you don't like it, you can quit any time. I don't mind. And because of the time period, Golems have been created and is probably not so surprising. Also, soldiers are fighting for their lives and would rather survive than stare at a big Golem.
 

Posted Dec 14, '12 at 6:21pm

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

Name: Aross
Age: ?
Gender: M
Description: He is very cold, and he likes instilling fear into every enemy he has. He moves like a shadow, is very silent, and his body is quite skinny, but he's tough. He also looks like a physical state of a silhouette.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 4/10
Level: 1
HP: 80/100
Hunger: 196/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Darkness.

I turn into a shadow, and then go to someplace, become opaque again, and then find some sharp objects to assassinate the soldiers with.

 

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 5:43am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

Bump.

 

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 11:06am

maxaznboy

maxaznboy

304 posts

Name: Glades
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Description: (Optional)
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 3/15
Level: 2
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 200/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Darkness

The robot has been vanquished. You get up and take a quick breath to see the figure, almost at the top of the clock tower in the middle of the town. A young man is standing stock-still in the middle of the battle. How do you react?

Whew, if the man is an enemy, I'll just curse: numb him (if able); if he is a pedestrian, I'll just leave him be. Once I've taken my decision and acted, I'll head over to the clock tower, as that holds more of my interest (with that strategic location: center of town, if you were to set off a bomb or signal, it'll affect the battle greatly).
 

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 5:24pm

nolaldi

nolaldi

203 posts

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 16 ammo, pistol (possible 4 uses), wire
XP: 2/20
Level: 3
HP: 25/100
Hunger: 185/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Gas

I send gas to the candle but so she will not get hurt while still trying to convince her

 

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 2:50pm

MagicTree

MagicTree

773 posts

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 16 ammo, pistol (possible 4 uses), wire
XP: 5/20
Level: 3
HP: 25/100
Hunger: 180/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Gas

I send gas to the candle but so she will not get hurt while still trying to convince her

I don't think she's getting the point of this 'convincing.' She doesn't stop, but the candle is fending off the darkness. She goes to destroy the light, but gets burnt in the process. She yelps and drops you momentarily, but soon sends three balls of shadows after you. She still feels dizzy though.

+3 XP
-5 hg

Enemy Health: 230/270

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Glades
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Description: (Optional)
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 5/15
Level: 2
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 195/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Darkness

[quote]The robot has been vanquished. You get up and take a quick breath to see the figure, almost at the top of the clock tower in the middle of the town. A young man is standing stock-still in the middle of the battle. How do you react?


Whew, if the man is an enemy, I'll just curse: numb him (if able); if he is a pedestrian, I'll just leave him be. Once I've taken my decision and acted, I'll head over to the clock tower, as that holds more of my interest (with that strategic location: center of town, if you were to set off a bomb or signal, it'll affect the battle greatly).[/quote]

You numb the person, just in case, and set off. But as soon as you turn away, a great weight is rammed against your mind. It feels like an elephant has crashed into you. You feel the pain as your mind is infested with one thought. Give up! You have no clue what this is. What do you do?

+2 XP
-5 HG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Aross
Age: ?
Gender: M
Description: He is very cold, and he likes instilling fear into every enemy he has. He moves like a shadow, is very silent, and his body is quite skinny, but he's tough. He also looks like a physical state of a silhouette.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 2 shards of glass
XP: 4/10
Level: 1
HP: 80/100
Hunger: 196/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Darkness.

I turn into a shadow, and then go to someplace, become opaque again, and then find some sharp objects to assassinate the soldiers with.


You arrive deep in an abandoned building. The walls are filled with pictures of a family. A loving happy family. One picture is smashed to bits, with shards of glass everywhere. There is two big enough to form any threat. Will you continue to search here, or go back to battle with your weapons?
 
Reply to The Elites: RPG

You must be logged in to post a reply!