ForumsForum GamesThe Elites: RPG

75 5272
MagicTree
offline
MagicTree
759 posts
630

Yo! This is one of my first RPGs, (although some will remember my Blob RPG ) and if you have any advice/suggestions please let me know!

The Story
2145. Europe, Asia and America. A three sided war. But now Europe has discovered technology that will change the war. The genetic plant in Austria has been chugging away, unnoticed by American and Asian soldiers. Now, it has genetically engineered...
The Elites.

Humans capable of powers beyond comprehension. Abilities to control the elements. Soon they will be unleashed on the Americans and Asians in a pincher attack.
And you are one of the elites.

Char Sheet

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Description: (Optional)
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing (Leave empty)
XP: 0/10 (same as above)
Level: 1
HP: 100/100
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: (See Below

Powers
The main powers:
Water: Water manipulation: Ability to summon waves, use steam, Etc.
Fire: Fire manipulation: Burn stuff, summon smoke etc.
Earth: Earth manipulation: Rock smash, summon mud, etc.
Air: Air manipulation: Summon wind, Boost higher etc.
Life: Healing, summon plants and animals, etc.
Darkness Shadow abilities, Curse, Soul-sucking, etc.
ElectricityManipulation of electricity: Zap, paralyse, Thunder, etc.
Metal Creation and manipulation of metal: Blade creation etc.
Body Manipulation Pretty much shape shifting except no animals/beasts yet until you level up. Just alterations of the body: height, stronger bones, etc.


If you have any ideas for powers just say and I might add it to the list.

Let's hope this works!

  • 75 Replies
maxaznboy
offline
maxaznboy
291 posts
300

Name: Glades
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Description: (Optional)
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 5/15
Level: 2
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 195/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Darkness

You numb the person, just in case, and set off. But as soon as you turn away, a great weight is rammed against your mind. It feels like an elephant has crashed into you. You feel the pain as your mind is infested with one thought. Give up! You have no clue what this is. What do you do?


I'll first head try to head into a building(to hide), then look around(even towards the sky) to see if I can spot who did that, as I'd think that the person, or object, would need to be close to do that.
PwnajLeadah981
offline
PwnajLeadah981
576 posts
595

Name: Aross
Age: ?
Gender: M
Description: He is very cold, and he likes instilling fear into every enemy he has. He moves like a shadow, is very silent, and his body is quite skinny, but he's tough. He also looks like a physical state of a silhouette.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 2 shards of glass
XP: 4/10
Level: 1
HP: 80/100
Hunger: 196/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Darkness.

I continue to search.

MagicTree
offline
MagicTree
759 posts
630

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 16 ammo, pistol (possible 4 uses), wire
XP: 13/20
Level: 3
HP: 5/100
Hunger: 180/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Gas

" I tried girl! but you leave me no choice!"
I send gas wave after gas wave so she will burn to ashes


Wave after wave goes to her, taking a huge chunk of her health, but draining you of a lot of hunger. She screams, and fades away. You turn around to see her there, fury in her eyes. She sends a blade of shadows into your chest. You are fading away, fast.

Enemy Health: 50/270

-25 hp
-35 hg
+5 hp (regen)
+8 XP
MagicTree
offline
MagicTree
759 posts
630

Name: Glades
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Description: (Optional)
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 5/15
Level: 2
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 195/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Darkness

I'll first head try to head into a building(to hide), then look around(even towards the sky) to see if I can spot who did that, as I'd think that the person, or object, would need to be close to do that.


You attempt to move but there is some restraint. You can move, but not as freely as you would like. A flash appears in your eyes. You are in a completely white place. Seemingly empty. The clamour of battle is faint in the background. You look around and see your attacker. The man! He.. he was numbed! How could that happen? You slowly realise. This must be your subconsious. And that means, that man, is-. A wall of telekinesis matter comes your way, like a tsunami. What do you do?

Enemy Health: 150/150







I'll do the rest soon
nolaldi
offline
nolaldi
193 posts
750

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 16 ammo, pistol (possible 4 uses), wire
XP: 13/20
Level: 3
HP: 5/100
Hunger: 180/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Gas

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS"
I send the last wave of gas into her mouth to see her burn from inside out

MagicTree
offline
MagicTree
759 posts
630

Name: Aross
Age: ?
Gender: M
Description: He is very cold, and he likes instilling fear into every enemy he has. He moves like a shadow, is very silent, and his body is quite skinny, but he's tough. He also looks like a physical state of a silhouette.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 2 shards of glass
XP: 4/10
Level: 1
HP: 80/100
Hunger: 196/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Darkness.

I continue to search.

You slowly creep into the kitchen. There is only a rat scampering around. The rat seems to be bigger than usual. At the sight of you, it scurries off. You root through the drawers until you find some food and a knife. What will you do now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 16 ammo, pistol (possible 4 uses), wire
XP: 23/25
Level: 4
HP: 55/100
Hunger: 200/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Gas

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS"
I send the last wave of gas into her mouth to see her burn from inside out


You send the wave of gas as she sends a tentacle of darkness at you. The gas enters her body. She stares at you with glazing eyes. The tentacle is about to hit you until it dissolves away. The room suddenly bursts with a bout of darkness. She has been vanquished. Where she was, you see a chest. Will you open it?

+30 XP
Level Up!
+50 hg
+50 hp
maxaznboy
offline
maxaznboy
291 posts
300

Name: Glades
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Description: (Optional)
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 5/15
Level: 2
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 195/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Darkness


[Quote]You attempt to move but there is some restraint. You can move, but not as freely as you would like. A flash appears in your eyes. You are in a completely white place. Seemingly empty. The clamor of battle is faint in the background. You look around and see your attacker. The man! He.. he was numbed! How could that happen? You slowly realize. This must be your subconscious. And that means, that man, is-. A wall of telekinesis matter comes your way, like a tsunami. What do you do?

Enemy Health: 150/150[/quote]
Being my subconscious; I'll first drop myself into my shadow to avoid the telekinesis attack; then surround the man with 'darkness' so he can't see and solidifying it to trap him in there, then finally compress it into a tiny ball to damage him. If he was some how able to avoid/escape that onslaught, I'll still have the ball, which I'll use to form spikes hurling them towards him.

PwnajLeadah981
offline
PwnajLeadah981
576 posts
595

Name: Aross
Age: ?
Gender: M
Description: He is very cold, and he likes instilling fear into every enemy he has. He moves like a shadow, is very silent, and his body is quite skinny, but he's tough. He also looks like a physical state of a silhouette.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 2 shards of glass
XP: 4/10
Level: 1
HP: 80/100
Hunger: 196/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Darkness.
I take them both, eat the food, and search more.

nolaldi
offline
nolaldi
193 posts
750

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 16 ammo, pistol (possible 4 uses), wire
XP: 23/25
Level: 4
HP: 55/100
Hunger: 200/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Gas

I will open the chest but also ready for a secret attack

nolaldi
offline
nolaldi
193 posts
750

This is dead?

PwnajLeadah981
offline
PwnajLeadah981
576 posts
595

Aw, that's too bad. Or MagicTree quit? Weird.

MagicTree
offline
MagicTree
759 posts
630

Name: Lior Grave
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Description: 1.9 Meters, 80 Kilograms, Blonde hair, Agile and Smart.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 16 ammo, , wire
Equipment: Pistol (possible 4 uses) | Orb of Fumes | Dagger of Poison
XP: 8/30
Level: 5
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 200/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Gas

I will open the chest but also ready for a secret attack


You open it to discover a reward!

+10 XP
+Orb Of Fumes*
+Dagger of Poison**

Level Up!
+100 HG/HP

Will you leave the hut now or stay to search?
MagicTree
offline
MagicTree
759 posts
630

Ooops,

*Orb of Fumes:
Will drain your hunger once activated in return for powering up your moves

**Dagger of Poison
Poisons anyone that is attacked (even grazed) by the blade.

MagicTree
offline
MagicTree
759 posts
630

REPORTFlag
Name: Glades
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Description: (Optional)
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: Nothing
XP: 5/15
Level: 2
HP: 75/100
Hunger: 190/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Darkness

You attempt to move but there is some restraint. You can move, but not as freely as you would like. A flash appears in your eyes. You are in a completely white place. Seemingly empty. The clamor of battle is faint in the background. You look around and see your attacker. The man! He.. he was numbed! How could that happen? You slowly realize. This must be your subconscious. And that means, that man, is-. A wall of telekinesis matter comes your way, like a tsunami. What do you do?


Enemy Health: 150/150

Being my subconscious; I'll first drop myself into my shadow to avoid the telekinesis attack; then surround the man with 'darkness' so he can't see and solidifying it to trap him in there, then finally compress it into a tiny ball to damage him. If he was some how able to avoid/escape that onslaught, I'll still have the ball, which I'll use to form spikes hurling them towards him.


The dodge was successful, but the ball did damage him quite a bit until he broke through it. You hurl the spiked ball towards him, concentrating. He pulls up a shield. As you attempt to get at him, a spike of telekinesis stabs you from behind. You are frozen momentarily, but soon regain your mobility
What will you do?

Enemy Health: 110/150
MagicTree
offline
MagicTree
759 posts
630

Name: Aross
Age: ?
Gender: M
Description: He is very cold, and he likes instilling fear into every enemy he has. He moves like a shadow, is very silent, and his body is quite skinny, but he's tough. He also looks like a physical state of a silhouette.
~~~~~~~~~~
Inventory: 2 shards of glass, apple, knife
XP: 4/10
Level: 1
HP: 80/100
Hunger: 200/200
~~~~~~~~~~
Power: Darkness.

I take them both, eat the food, and search more.


You eat the bar and look around more. There are many rats scurrying to and fro, most going into a hole in the wall. You take a look around and are confronted by a locked door, with sounds coming from within.
Showing 61-75 of 75