ForumsForum GamesZombie Apocalypse (RPG)

153 22683
ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

*****RULES*****
1. Ok, here are the rules of this RPG. In this RPG, you will decide the story and fates of your characters. So here are the components of a Character list of the game. Note that this RPG is more storyline than combat or anything... There will be no levels for Characters.

------CHARACTER SHEET------
-Name: The name of your Character
-Race: His race/Nationality
-Loadout: Current equipment such as weapons and such
-Profession: His Current Profession(skill) when the outbreak started.
-Weaknesses: His weaknesses.
-Party Members: The collection of all the people in the party. Remember to introduce your character and add him to this list. (Just copy paste)
-----------------------------------------

2. So here are more rules; when you make a character, remember to write a short story on how he get to meet the character above to join the party for survival.

3. Only the character's owner can kill their own characters.

4. Try not to make too much characters. Keep to 1 or 2.

5. After writing your segment of the story, make choices for the next person to decide flow of the story.

6. Please do not spam nor make any silly segments to ruin this post...

7. Write any updates at the bottom of your post.

8. Please do not kill this story...

So, here would be the example of how the Game should look like.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-Character Sheet-
-Name: Hideo Nakatsuka
-Race: Asian (Japanese)
-Loadout: A metal pole, a bag of Chips and a Laptop with Power Adapter.
-Profession: Computer Programming.
-Weaknesses: Problems with communicating in English.
-Party Members: None

It was a stormy night. What seemed to be a 2 month exchange program to the US became a nightmare for Hideo. It was too sudden; he could remember the time when it happened... There were madmen everywhere that started killing each other and eating the flesh of one another during classes... The whole campus was in panic as the crazed horde clashed with the students themselves, causing a blooded melee filled with hysteria and panic. Hideo was fear-struck, as he quickly yanked out a metal pole from his chair and hid inside a store-room and barred the door with the pole, fearing the worst...

It has been days since Hideo hid in the storeroom, Surviving on nothing but his packed lunch and snacks he could find in the store room. He peeked out to see a bloody corridor with corpses around. Hideo grasped his nose in disgust as he grabbed the Metal Pole in defense, and a box cutter which he eyed on the floor.

He then saw a woman twitching on the floor. Could she be alive? What should he do?

-> Go over to her to check if she is OK.
-> Call for her.
-> Ignore.

-Updates-
-Found a box cutter
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now, I would make a sample of what the reply should be like.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Character Sheet-
-Name: Marcus Devin
-Race: Caucasian/US
-Loadout: Glock 19, 2 magazines of 13 rounds of 9mm parabellum, some Bandaid.
-Profession: Janitor, war vet
-Weaknesses: Missing 2 fingers on his left hand from an old vVetnam war wound.
-Party Members: Hideo Nakatsuka

->Go over to her to check if she is OK.

Hideo then went to check on the woman, which she suddenly lashed onto Hideo. Her face was crawling with maggots and was terribly atrophied as her rotted teeth tried to sink into Hideo's flesh, whilst he tried to fend it otff with the metal bar.

Out of the sudden, gunshots were heard from afar and the reanimated corpse went motionless.

Hideo shoved off the corpse and looked at his horizon. It was a shaved, old, wrinkly man dressed in a janitor's outfit, with a gun with its barrel still smoking.

Hideo approached the man. "Who... are... you?" He stuttered with a heavy Japanese accent.

Marcus stared at the young man for awhile, before answering him. "No time fer' lollygagging son, lets get the 'ell outta 'ere!"

Marcus forcefully grabbed Hideo's arm and ran towards the exit of the school, only to be faced by a horde of walking corpses.

"Gerd Dammit..." Cursed Marcus.

What will they do?
-> Fight the horde
-> Run away
->Act like them and walk through

-Updates-
Spent 4 9mm Parabellum rounds

• 153 Replies
ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

-Name: Jon L. Vexin
-Race: Caucasian/American
-Loadout: M24 sniper rifle w/Bipod, Browning High Power, Combat knife, M40a3 Sniper rifle, Gas mask
-Profession: Marine Sniper.
-Weaknesses: Intense headaches caused from a head injury when he was a child that can impair his aim.
-Party Members: Jon L. Vexin, Hideo Nakatsuka, Lior Grave, Justin Erwin, Sarah Curtis, Marcus Carlbom

I'll take the jerry can the gas masks and the scrap metal and well do whatever we're supposed to do i guess.

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Character Sheet-
-Loadout: A metal pole, a bag of Chips, a Laptop with Power Adapter, box cutter, Beretta 92fs, 1 magazines of 13 bullets, M4A1 with 7 mags of 30 ammo
-Party Members: Hideo Nakatsuka, Lior Grave, Justin Erwin, Sarah Curtis, Marcus Carlbom, Jon L. Vexin, Omega, Bruno Gauche

-Name:Omega
-Race: Unknown (His accent sound Vietnamese)
-Loadout: Desert Eagle ,44cal, no bullets, HKmp5 with 6 mags of 9mm bullets
-Profession: Hobo
-Weakness: Mental instabillity
-Party Members: Hideo Nakatsuka, Lior Grave, Justin Erwin, Sarah Curtis, Marcus Carlbom, Jon L. Vexin, Omega, Bruno Gauche
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

->Shout at him

Lior stepped up to the window and opened it. He then began to shout at it.
"Who are you! What do you want?" but as Lior continued looking at it, his vision began to blur as weird static noises sounded in his head. The strain was too strong as Lior collapsed on the ground.

A few hours later, Lior came to, and a man he never seen before with 2 knives behind his back was pumping his chest. But then, Justin came into the picture and explained what happened.

"Goodness! You're awake! You were out for like 4 hours! And this guy, we let him in as he needed somewhere to be. And luckily, he managed to bring you back. His name is Bruno Gauche."

Lior's head was still spinning from the experience as he slowly got up. But the sense of uneasiness did not quell, as if he can still feel that being's presence and a strange thumping music kept sounding on his head.

"You feel that?" Lior asked Hideo.

"...Hai... Yes... I feel that too.." Hideo stuttered in fear.

The whole party was getting the feeling and the tension built up as the lights in the warehouse blacked out for awhile before coming back.

It was apparent that the team wasn't alone; they were in danger...

Will they
->Hunt the thing down
->Hide from it
->Ask Omega to try something with it

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

So, if I could join, here's my sheet.
-Name: Jose Bonifacio
-Race: Asian(Filipino)
-Loadout: Oblivion (Broadsword), Jackal (Sniper) 4/4 [3 magazines of 4 bullets]
-Profession: Swordsman, Sniper
-Weaknesses: He is hot-headed and acts like he knows everything.
-Party Members: Hideo Nakatsuka, Lior Grave, Justin Erwin, Sarah Curtis, Marcus Carlbom, Jon L. Vexin, Omega, Bruno Gauche, Me
Jose went to the US to practice sniping. But after the day he got there the outbreak started. He fled while he defended himself. He then found a warehouse. He looked around it, since there weren't any zombies around. When he looked, he saw a tall, skinny figure in a suit. Jose quickly went inside. When he got in, he caught a glimpse of 8 other people... but before that, he collapsed.
(To the other players)
-> Hide from it
You hide from it, then hear the door of the warehouse open and close, then another figure collapsing. What do you do?
-> Remain Hiding.
-> Check on it (must be Omega)

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Character Sheet-
-Loadout: A metal pole, a bag of Chips, a Laptop with Power Adapter, box cutter, Beretta 92fs, 1 magazines of 13 bullets, M4A1 with 7 mags of 30 ammo
-Party Members: Hideo Nakatsuka, Lior Grave, Justin Erwin, Sarah Curtis, Marcus Carlbom, Jon L. Vexin, Omega, Bruno Gauche, Jose Bonifacio

-Party Members: Hideo Nakatsuka, Lior Grave, Justin Erwin, Sarah Curtis, Marcus Carlbom, Jon L. Vexin, Omega, Bruno Gauche, Jose Bonifacio
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
->Check on it

Hideo shone his flashlight on the collapsed body, it was Omega. But then, Omega suddenly awoken from this short coma and stood up still. He then creepily looked at Hideo and a tranced state.

"He wants... the girl..." Omega stuttered in shock.

"Sarah?!" Yelled Justin as he gripped her tightly. "We are not letting that creep get her!" he yelled again.

But then, Marcus came in to the picture dragging an unconscious body. "I found a guy! Looks like he fainted from that thing!"

The team tried to revive him but suddenly, the warehouse started shaking for a moment... and then stopped. Suddenly, a tendril gripped on Sarah's leg and started dragging her away. Upon seeing this, Justin grabbed onto her hand, trying to pull her away.

"Help! Don't let go!!" Sarah yelled.

Seeing this plight, the team readied themselves for action.

What would they do?
->Fire upon the tendril
->Try to pull Sarah out
->Slice the tendril
->Find the source of the tendril

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

-Loadout: Oblivion (Broadsword), Jackal (Sniper) 4/4 [3 magazines of 4 bullets], flashlight
-Party Members: Hideo Nakatsuka, Lior Grave, Justin Erwin, Sarah Curtis, Marcus Carlbom, Jon L. Vexin, Omega, Bruno Gauche, Me

->Slice the tendril, and then find its source
Becoming conscious again due to Sarah's scream, Jose sprang up and sliced the tendril with Oblivion.
"Let's go find where that came from!", he said, remembering his flashlight in his pocket.

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

hey, what about me?

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

[i]@Letsgome_gome: I'll be back at ya

-Character Sheet-

->Find its source

Sarah thanked Jose profusely as he rescued her but the problem isn't over yet... The thing is still out there. Jose raised up his sword, rallying the team to go after it.

But the team was scared stiff by the being. Only Bruno, Marcus, Justin wielded enough courage to face it. Grabbing their gear, they skulked around for the thing. Marcus seemed to have given it a nickname; Slenderman, as it was extremely thin and tall.

"I'ma gonna have a nice Slenderman pelt on my wall when this is done..." Marcus Joked.

"Huh, not if the Slenderman skins your pelt first" Bruno replied.

Suddenly, Bruno's flashlight went off for awhile and when he turned it back on, the Slenderman was dead in front of him!

The fear was too immense as Bruno's sight started to blur with static but his strong will kept him from fainting. The team following Bruno was frightened as they held their guns high.

In panic, what would they do?
->Fire at the Slenderman
->Rip it with meelee weapons, as Bruno's blades were aimed at its throat
->Flee!

-update: none

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

why are you only doing that Hideo Nakatsuka guy?

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

Erm... he's my character and I have put him in the spotlight some times ago...(I plan to kill him later...)

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

ahh

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

-Name: Jon L. Vexin
-Race: Caucasian/American
-Loadout: M24 sniper rifle w/Bipod, Browning High Power, Combat knife, M40a3 Sniper rifle, Gas mask
-Profession: Marine Sniper.
-Weaknesses: Intense headaches caused from a head injury when he was a child that can impair his aim.
-Party Members: Jon L. Vexin, Hideo Nakatsuka, Lior Grave, Justin Erwin, Sarah Curtis, Marcus Carlbom

-> have the melee oriented people rip him up while the people that can manage not to shoot the first group fire on slenderman

"Ok anyone whos good with melee charge anyone whos better at range LIGHT HIM UP!" I say as i aim at its head and open fire with my rifle. When i run out of ammo for my rifle i switch and repeat

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

-Character Sheet-

->Rip it with meelee weapons, as Bruno's blades were aimed at its throat and then fire

Bruno was hysterical with panic but he managed to swing his knives at the slenderman which landed on its arms and chest rather than on its neck. The slenderman then let out an agonised cry which sends it running off. Whilst it ran off, those who were pointing guns at it fire upon the fleeing slenderman but only a few shots landed on it.

Nevertheless, the Slenderman left a trail of green blood and was heading out of the warehouse. It was fleeing.

Will the team
->Hunt it down
->Leave it be
->Attempt to snipe it

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

-Loadout: Oblivion (Broadsword), Jackal (Sniper) 3/4 [3 magazines of 4 bullets]
-> Attempt to snipe it. If I fail, hunt it down.
"Hmmm...." Jose thought hard. "Jackal! Jon, fire with me!" He aimed his sniper at Slenderman, and shot.
->Get some magazines for Jackal. (Up to 10 mags, that's it.)

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

wait so how do I play, do I just say what I want to do?

nolaldi
nolaldi
192 posts
Shepherd

-Name: Lior Grave
-Race: Human, Russian
-Loadout: Army knife, Glock 19, 1 magazine of 2 rounds and 1 magazine of 12 rounds of 9mm parabellum, M4A1, M4A1, 6 clips for M4A1.
-Profession: Engineer
-Weaknesses: Deep cut in his leg that still hurts even after many years. (Making him walk/run not so good)
-Party Members: Lior Grave, Hideo Nakatsuka, Justin Erwin, Sarah Curtis, Marcus Carlbom, Jon L. Vexin, Omega

->Hunt it down

Showing 91-105 of 153