ForumsForum GamesZombie Apocalypse (RPG)

153 22601
ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

*****RULES*****
1. Ok, here are the rules of this RPG. In this RPG, you will decide the story and fates of your characters. So here are the components of a Character list of the game. Note that this RPG is more storyline than combat or anything... There will be no levels for Characters.

------CHARACTER SHEET------
-Name: The name of your Character
-Race: His race/Nationality
-Loadout: Current equipment such as weapons and such
-Profession: His Current Profession(skill) when the outbreak started.
-Weaknesses: His weaknesses.
-Party Members: The collection of all the people in the party. Remember to introduce your character and add him to this list. (Just copy paste)
-----------------------------------------

2. So here are more rules; when you make a character, remember to write a short story on how he get to meet the character above to join the party for survival.

3. Only the character's owner can kill their own characters.

4. Try not to make too much characters. Keep to 1 or 2.

5. After writing your segment of the story, make choices for the next person to decide flow of the story.

6. Please do not spam nor make any silly segments to ruin this post...

7. Write any updates at the bottom of your post.

8. Please do not kill this story...

So, here would be the example of how the Game should look like.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-Character Sheet-
-Name: Hideo Nakatsuka
-Race: Asian (Japanese)
-Loadout: A metal pole, a bag of Chips and a Laptop with Power Adapter.
-Profession: Computer Programming.
-Weaknesses: Problems with communicating in English.
-Party Members: None

It was a stormy night. What seemed to be a 2 month exchange program to the US became a nightmare for Hideo. It was too sudden; he could remember the time when it happened... There were madmen everywhere that started killing each other and eating the flesh of one another during classes... The whole campus was in panic as the crazed horde clashed with the students themselves, causing a blooded melee filled with hysteria and panic. Hideo was fear-struck, as he quickly yanked out a metal pole from his chair and hid inside a store-room and barred the door with the pole, fearing the worst...

It has been days since Hideo hid in the storeroom, Surviving on nothing but his packed lunch and snacks he could find in the store room. He peeked out to see a bloody corridor with corpses around. Hideo grasped his nose in disgust as he grabbed the Metal Pole in defense, and a box cutter which he eyed on the floor.

He then saw a woman twitching on the floor. Could she be alive? What should he do?

-> Go over to her to check if she is OK.
-> Call for her.
-> Ignore.

-Updates-
-Found a box cutter
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now, I would make a sample of what the reply should be like.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Character Sheet-
-Name: Marcus Devin
-Race: Caucasian/US
-Loadout: Glock 19, 2 magazines of 13 rounds of 9mm parabellum, some Bandaid.
-Profession: Janitor, war vet
-Weaknesses: Missing 2 fingers on his left hand from an old vVetnam war wound.
-Party Members: Hideo Nakatsuka

->Go over to her to check if she is OK.

Hideo then went to check on the woman, which she suddenly lashed onto Hideo. Her face was crawling with maggots and was terribly atrophied as her rotted teeth tried to sink into Hideo's flesh, whilst he tried to fend it otff with the metal bar.

Out of the sudden, gunshots were heard from afar and the reanimated corpse went motionless.

Hideo shoved off the corpse and looked at his horizon. It was a shaved, old, wrinkly man dressed in a janitor's outfit, with a gun with its barrel still smoking.

Hideo approached the man. "Who... are... you?" He stuttered with a heavy Japanese accent.

Marcus stared at the young man for awhile, before answering him. "No time fer' lollygagging son, lets get the 'ell outta 'ere!"

Marcus forcefully grabbed Hideo's arm and ran towards the exit of the school, only to be faced by a horde of walking corpses.

"Gerd Dammit..." Cursed Marcus.

What will they do?
-> Fight the horde
-> Run away
->Act like them and walk through

-Updates-
Spent 4 9mm Parabellum rounds

• 153 Replies
PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

Guys, what happened to ChromeDeathRazor?

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

I do not know

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

Guys, what happened to ChromeDeathRazor?

Sorry... Caught up in a project and was busy these few days... I might not even continue regularly if my work becomes too much...

wait so how do I play, do I just say what I want to do?

Choose one of the options?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Character Sheet-
-Loadout: A metal pole, a bag of Chips, a Laptop with Power Adapter, box cutter, Beretta 92fs, 1 magazines of 13 bullets, M4A1 with 7 mags of 30 ammo
-Party Members: Hideo Nakatsuka, Lior Grave, Justin Erwin, Sarah Curtis, Marcus Carlbom, Jon L. Vexin, Omega, Bruno Gauche, Jose Bonifacio

-Name:Omega
-Race: Unknown (His accent sound Vietnamese)
-Loadout: Desert Eagle ,44cal, no bullets, HKmp5 with 6 mags of 9mm bullets
-Profession: Hobo
-Weakness: Mental instabillity
-Party Members: Hideo Nakatsuka, Lior Grave, Justin Erwin, Sarah Curtis, Marcus Carlbom, Jon L. Vexin, Omega, Bruno Gauche, Jose Bonifacio
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
->Snipe it and hunt it down

Jose aims his rifle at the Slenderman but its movements are rather quick, causing him to miss the head and hit it in its legs. The Slenderman then let out an agonising screech and started to limp, slowing its movements.

The team who was hunting it chased down the Slenderman and backed it to a corner. Powerless, the Slenderman was unable to inflict its mental attacks on its aggressors. It was over for Slenderman as it guarded his face with his hands in a last ditch attempt to defend itself.

Bruno, with a smug on his face, plunged both knives in its chest, listening to its death cries like a symphony of pleasure. The beast is down. The team is safe fow now... At least...

Knocks were heard at the warehouse gates. Jon Looked outside; It was that punk from before that he spared. He looked hysterical and appears to have a grievous wound on his forearm. He wants in from the actions he was doing.

What would the team do?
->Ignore him, he could be infected or it could be a trap
->Kill him from where he is standing. Put him out of his misery
->Let him in. He needs out help

-update: Jose spent 1 sniper rifle round
nolaldi
nolaldi
192 posts
Shepherd

-Name: Lior Grave
-Race: Human, Russian
-Loadout: Army knife, Glock 19, 1 magazine of 2 rounds and 1 magazine of 12 rounds of 9mm parabellum, M4A1, M4A1, 6 clips for M4A1.
-Profession: Engineer
-Weaknesses: Deep cut in his leg that still hurts even after many years. (Making him walk/run not so good)
-Party Members: Lior Grave, Hideo Nakatsuka, Justin Erwin, Sarah Curtis, Marcus Carlbom, Jon L. Vexin, Omega

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Character Sheet-
-Loadout: A metal pole, a bag of Chips, a Laptop with Power Adapter, box cutter, Beretta 92fs, 1 magazines of 13 bullets, M4A1 with 7 mags of 30 ammo

-Name:Omega
-Race: Unknown (His accent sound Vietnamese)
-Loadout: Desert Eagle ,44cal, no bullets, HKmp5 with 6 mags of 9mm bullets
-Profession: Hobo
-Weakness: Mental instabillity
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The man was screaming and pleading as he grasped his right forearm. His face was very pale and he behaved hysterically; the tell-tale signs of infection. Jon could not bear himself to do it, for he was the one that spared him earlier. He handed his rifle to Lior for awhile to finish what had to be done.

A well placed shot blown off the head of the infected punk, leaving his lifeless body slumping on the floor.

However, his body was still there. Fearing what might be attracted by the corpse, what would they do?
->Dispose it, along with dead Slendy
->Leave it there; its dangerous to go outside as its real dark.
->Fill up an empty bottle with some gas and throw it as a molotov at the dead body for a nice funeral pyre

nolaldi
nolaldi
192 posts
Shepherd

-Name: Lior Grave
-Race: Human, Russian
-Loadout: Army knife, Glock 19, 1 magazine of 2 rounds and 1 magazine of 12 rounds of 9mm parabellum, M4A1, M4A1, 6 clips for M4A1.
-Profession: Engineer
-Weaknesses: Deep cut in his leg that still hurts even after many years. (Making him walk/run not so good)
-Party Members: Lior Grave, Hideo Nakatsuka, Justin Erwin, Sarah Curtis, Marcus Carlbom, Jon L. Vexin, Omega

->Fill up an empty bottle with some gas and throw it as a molotov at the dead body for a nice funeral pyre
But first move their bodies out of the area

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

-Name: Argamen Phish
-Race: Sicilian
-Loadout: Gladius [from an eccentric (dead) friend], 20 lb bow, 12 arrows, pack of 5 gum, Gas mask, and Fish Hat.
-Profession: Paramedic
-Weaknesses:Prideful, Depressed, and lack of self preservation inhibitions.

"Wow thats bright," says a voice behind them.

"Who are you?"

"**** did the name tag fall of again? Oh well, names Argamen Phish. Glad to finally see some intact faces. Any of you need any help? I was a paramedic before ... this." A dark and sad expression passes over his face followed by a painted on smile.

-> [i]I'm a new player so I'm not sure exactly how this works but great work you guys I'd love to join.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

If my character's humor is too prominent and seems inappropriate its because one he is mentally not okay and that's his coping mechanism and two it is inappropriate. I hope that is okay?

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

I'd also like to amend my inventory.

-Loadout: Gladius [from an eccentric (dead) friend], 20 lb bow, 12 arrows, pack of 5 gum, Gas mask, and Fish Hat, backpack, first aid kit (fully supplied), miniture pharmasy, blanket, 2 day rations for one person, A camera, and a collection of storage devices.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Ignore previous comments please sorry just finished reading the whole thing pretty epic.

-Loadout: Gladius [from an eccentric (dead) friend], 20 lb bow, 12 arrows, pack of 5 gum, Gas mask, and Fish Hat, backpack, first aid kit (fully supplied), miniture pharmasy, blanket, 2 day rations for one person, A camera, and a collection of storage devices.
-Party Members: Lior Grave, Hideo Nakatsuka, Justin Erwin, Sarah Curtis, Marcus Carlbom, Jon L. Vexin, Omega, Argamen Phish

Even in a drug induced haze Argamen was perceptive to notice the change. They weren't clitter clattering anymore. It sounded like thunder but that could have been the pounding headache. This is important though. With the skill of a trained self medicater he gulped back the most vial concoction anyone could taste. A few minutes later his head and stomach cleared out.

"Wheres that gum, after taste is nasty." Argamen pops a piece of gum in his mouth.

There are people outside shooting but there are no more zeds, so it must be group fights. Pity they could work together but that's the thinking of an idealist and that was one of the few areas he did not excel in. They are coming in though.

"Hmpf... " Argamen throws himself into the shadows to avoid being seen. After a firefight like that who knows what to expect. Looks like they took a bunch of scrap metal. Smart no one every thinks of that.

It was a few hours later he heard it again and felt the pain. It was that thing. Tall and thin and horrible. It was over by the warehouse. He didn't know how but he knew it was in trouble and the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

"Inconceivable," quoteing his favorite movie.

The trip took a bit but he eventually got there. As he was walking up an injured man also walked up so he fell back around a corner. A few moment later was some shout and then bang. Peeping around the corner just at the moment the body hit the ground. A tear rolled down his cheek, because he knew he could help him, and he said a silent pray to who ever was listening that the man be forgiven and be taken in with love. He said this prayer as much for the man as himself as he approached the gate. Then BOOM the body went up in flames. He approached the gate as well as possible around the body.

"Hello? Don't shoot please Don't shoot."

-> Shoot Me (please don't ;D)
-> Let Me In
-> Interrogate Me through the Gate

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

-Name: Jose Bonifacio
-Race: Asian(Filipino)
-Loadout: Oblivion (Broadsword), Jackal (Sniper) 3/4 [3 magazines of 4 bullets]
-Profession: Swordsman, Sniper
-Weaknesses: He is hot-headed and acts like he knows everything.
-Party Members: Hideo Nakatsuka, Lior Grave, Justin Erwin, Sarah Curtis, Marcus Carlbom, Jon L. Vexin, Omega, Bruno Gauche, Argamen Phish, Me
> Interrogate him through the gate
After managing to find 1 magazine for Jackal, Jose interrogated the man through the gate. "Who are you and what do you want?", Jose said.

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

Yo, Razor, done with your project yet?

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

-Party Members: Lior Grave, Hideo Nakatsuka, Justin Erwin, Sarah Curtis, Marcus Carlbom, Jon L. Vexin, Omega, Argamen Phish

" My name is Argamen I'm looking for a group to be with. I have food and medicine and I know how to use it. I was a paramedic before... everything happened," a pained, and sorrowful expression passes over his face. But is replaced with a face that shows nothings as soon as the memory came. " I can prove myself if you have anyone that is hurt or sick, please just don't shoot." He really was starting to wonder if he would end up like the crippled man.

Does the party
->Shoot him
->Ask further questions
->Let him in and get to work on hurt party members

nolaldi
nolaldi
192 posts
Shepherd

You cant do that Argamen and Razor only can decide your backpack

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

^nolaldi, look at the first page. He can give choices. Justin made that mistake, not giving choices. I still believe it is only used when a newcomer arrives. But the inventory... not really sure.

-Name: Jose Bonifacio
-Race: Asian(Filipino)
-Loadout: Oblivion (Broadsword), Jackal (Sniper) 3/4 [3 magazines of 4 bullets]
-Profession: Swordsman, Sniper
-Weaknesses: He is hot-headed and acts like he knows everything.
-Party Members: Hideo Nakatsuka, Lior Grave, Justin Erwin, Sarah Curtis, Marcus Carlbom, Jon L. Vexin, Omega, Bruno Gauche, Argamen Phish, Me
->Let him in and get to work on hurt party members
Jose: "I'm letting you in. Besides, you're...human, right? Let's get working on our party members"

Showing 106-120 of 153