ForumsThe TavernHow many languages do you know?

60 11775
dr_doughnut
dr_doughnut
72 posts
Nomad

How many languages do you know? I know Chinese, English, and Spanish.
Hello.
Hola
你好ï¼

• 60 Replies
dr_doughnut
dr_doughnut
72 posts
Nomad

你好��-ï¼ï¿½ï¿½'å¾å¥½è°¢è°¢ã

What? That's no fair.
ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

@dr_doughnut

Sigh... I know how that feels brah. My Hiragana got unicoded too... Lets hug together and cry for our comments...

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

I know English and speak Gujarati and Hindi. I'm also somewhat mediocre at Latin, it's been a while since I've used it. I'm also able to at least get the gist of what someone is saying Urdu, if not respond.

ForNoReason
ForNoReason
126 posts
Peasant

well I know a lot of languages English,Spanish,German A bit, and I know most of languages from balcanic half-island to speak and few to just understand so technicly I know 10+ languages

collimore
collimore
45 posts
Peasant

Well... English... That's really it. I'm supposedly learning French but really all I can say is random words.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

I can speak:
English (better than my mother tongue)
Vietnamese
A very little bit of French

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I know English, Chinese (kinda), and a handful of assorted insults in a bunch of different languages.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

I know only engl

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

How could I hit submit that way? Anyway, the only languages I can speak well enough are English and Italian, but I've studied French for three years and I can understand it fairly well, though I'm terrible at speaking. I've also been studying Latin for about six years but I'm not good at it as I wish I was. :P

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I know two languages, English and German (a little bit). English is my native language but German was something I wanted to learn on my own. In the future I plan on learning Arabic, French, Spanish, and Egyptian.

MrStealth
MrStealth
151 posts
Peasant

i know two languages english and spainish well a little bit of spanish im learnig it in school

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

chinese

Which dialect though? Mandarin, Cantonese, Wuhanese, Shanghainese, Beijinese, Fujianese?
fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

English and I'm trying to make my own languege (don't ask why I just have much free time)
so,
Hello
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/8206/helloq.jpg

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I can speak Portuguese, English and Spanish. And that's all, can't understand any other languages.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Wuhanese, Shanghainese, Beijinese, Fujianese

Da hell? I've never even heard of those ones xD
Showing 31-45 of 60