Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

should AG have an adult section

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 7:51am

Korianto

Korianto

1 post

I just found this site, and one of the first things it did when I registered was to ask for my birth date. - so AG would know how old it's Users are - it just needs to examine its database for that information. Through that use, it can set up separate Adult only boards - not just to discuss "Adult" type info that the original poster suggested, but to comment on the current crop of excellent games to hit the market - all of which have a MATURE Rating......

One thing I worry about on these game sites is sickos trolling for young kids, especially in Chat rooms - I'm sure you all know what I mean.

Is there a way to stop it? I guess we really have to police ourselves - if we see something odd going on, we should copy the Chat Log and send it to someone in Charge. (been there, done that).

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 7:42am

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

804 posts

why would you want to even talk about drinking and cigerettes?

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 9:21am

MagicTree

MagicTree

773 posts

Great OP. *sarcasm*
You might want to introduce points why AG should have an adults thread.
It might be O.K to post Mature themes there, but what if somebody lies about there age? Add something to the thread.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 11:57am

MagicTree

MagicTree

773 posts

Great OP. *sarcasm*
You might want to introduce points why AG should have an adults thread.
It might be O.K to post Mature themes there, but what if somebody lies about there age? Add something to the thread.

So sorry guys! I thought armornerd1's post was the OP! I'm sooo sorry!

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 5:27pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,761 posts

why would you want to even talk about drinking and cigerettes?

You can have plenty of adult and/or mature conversations on the subjects

meh.

Don't spam

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 6:36pm

bTRAIN

bTRAIN

23 posts

Since when couldn't we talk about drinking and smoking on AG?

Since when does anyone who drinks or smokes (who isn't 15) really WANT to spend time talking about it on the internet? What is there to even say?

There is no doubt that any 'AG adult section' would only cater to -18y.o. children who are looking for anime boobie games. Go find your scummy games on newgrounds, dont suggest they come here.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 6:46pm

Hikakin_Fan

Hikakin_Fan

399 posts

Evem if there was one,what would you make to block people under 18 from coming in?

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 7:29pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,354 posts

No. We have enough immature morons without creating an entire section for them.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 8:38pm

xeano321

xeano321

3,037 posts

Knight

Armor Games is a PG-13 site. I highly doubt if the admins will even consider this for a second.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 10:44pm

BurnKush420

BurnKush420

103 posts

i want a place where i can talk about smoking weed and drinking and partying and doing other stuff without getting banned

Reply to should AG have an adult section

You must be logged in to post a reply!