ForumsNews and Feedbackshould AG have an adult section

46 14853
BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

for users who are above 18, where we can just talk about adult stuff like drinking and other adult things

• 46 Replies
letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

why would you want to even talk about drinking and cigerettes?

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

Great OP. *sarcasm*
You might want to introduce points why AG should have an adults thread.
It might be O.K to post Mature themes there, but what if somebody lies about there age? Add something to the thread.

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

Great OP. *sarcasm*
You might want to introduce points why AG should have an adults thread.
It might be O.K to post Mature themes there, but what if somebody lies about there age? Add something to the thread.

So sorry guys! I thought armornerd1's post was the OP! I'm sooo sorry!
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

why would you want to even talk about drinking and cigerettes?

You can have plenty of adult and/or mature conversations on the subjects

meh.

Don't spam
bTRAIN
bTRAIN
23 posts
Shepherd

Since when couldn't we talk about drinking and smoking on AG?

Since when does anyone who drinks or smokes (who isn't 15) really WANT to spend time talking about it on the internet? What is there to even say?

There is no doubt that any 'AG adult section' would only cater to -18y.o. children who are looking for anime boobie games. Go find your scummy games on newgrounds, dont suggest they come here.
Hikakin_Fan
Hikakin_Fan
396 posts
Lord

Evem if there was one,what would you make to block people under 18 from coming in?

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

No. We have enough immature morons without creating an entire section for them.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Armor Games is a PG-13 site. I highly doubt if the admins will even consider this for a second.

BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

i want a place where i can talk about smoking weed and drinking and partying and doing other stuff without getting banned

BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

ok, instead of it being adults only, how about just a section in the forums where mature players can talk and comment on threads, with less restrictions and filters

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

The problem is still verifying the age. In any case, age shouldn't be a problem in hindsight, you're not actually smoking pot or drinking. But then the issue arises of whether you should or should not be discussing such experiences, and that's not up to anyone to decide. Maybe your parents. But certainly not for AG to decide an age limit.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

There is no doubt that any 'AG adult section' would only cater to -18y.o. children who are looking for anime boobie games

Did you even read anything on the thread? This isn't for games people..it is for a section in the community.
bTRAIN
bTRAIN
23 posts
Shepherd

Did you even read anything on the thread? This isn't for games people..it is for a section in the community.

Either or.. There is no need for it here.

Too hard to moderate and it would get too graphic/out of hand sometimes. And there is NO way to prevent kids from getting into that section. Anyone can say theyre 18... That's why you should forum with others on those subjects somewhere else. The internet is a big place, it's ridiculous to want an +18 section on a kid-friendly game site/forum.
BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

it doenst even matter if they are 18, just a place to say whatever you want and not get banned

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Sadly, proving somebody is 18 is not reasonable. Especially on a site where many people are not.

Showing 31-45 of 46