ForumsThe Taverni feel like sometimes im the only one here

32 5480
BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

it seems like im the only who is online because its always takes people to comment back on threads. anyone else feel this way?

• 32 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Yeah, AG's activity isn't the same as it used to be. But it is getting better with AG3 rolling out soon.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

I'm avoiding corn that wants to eat me.

But it is getting better with AG3 rolling out soon.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Yes... The only people that post are always the same people lol. No one is new anymore xP

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

it seems like im the only who is online because its always takes people to comment back on threads.

There's not that many threads active that I find worth commenting on nowadays, and what comments I do make usually are just ignored. Or, for the long standing threads, I've already said the same thing multiple times to different people...

But it is getting better with AG3 rolling out soon.

How long ago was it that they had the banner at the top of the page that said the new Armor Games was coming soon? That's not even there anymore and it doesn't look like we're any closer to AGv3 than we were 3 years ago. Basically all that's happened is stuff got worse for a while and is recently back to mostly operational...
ShadowArchon
ShadowArchon
154 posts
Shepherd

Yes... The only people that post are always the same people lol. No one is new anymore xP

I wouldn't say that, I've only been here since February. (or is that a long time?)

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

well I havent been in the forumns so much until recently so I wouldnt know

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

I know how you feel BurnKush420. And i think i know why i have this feeling. Most of the users are coming from America (both of the continents), and those users that are in Europe or Asia, or Africa, or Australia feel lonely because there aren't so many people on. I have found that when its evening here, its a morning in America. So I'm mostly hanging out here in the evening. Meeh.

-Jeff

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Don't y'all fret...pang likes to stay on when he stays up late

Hey now..you, IAgree, and GoH are the three core people of the recent newbies. I'm still fairly new I feel having fully joined the forums at the end of August

and what comments I do make usually are just ignored

Don't worry...this comment isn't being ignored
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

The comments come in wave. Its funny to see how everytime all the posts are made by the same person, as we all do - comment on everything then wait.

And arent you put too many hopes in AG3 nichodemus? AG3 will bring advantages and maybe more peoples, but i dont think we will become the new Internet hit.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

And arent you put too many hopes in AG3 nichodemus? AG3 will bring advantages and maybe more peoples, but i dont think we will become the new Internet hit.

We just need a small boost.
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Yeah, over the last week I've lost interest in the forums and haven't really bothered participating as much as I was.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Yeah, over the last week I've lost interest in the forums and haven't really bothered participating as much as I was.

Around this time last year, I swear that 3/4 of the posts were done by me alone. It's heartbreaking.
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I don't really think it's heartbreaking that people are spending less time on the internet and more time... in life.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I don't really think it's heartbreaking that people are spending less time on the internet and more time... in life.

It is for us internet moles.
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Why is it that activity threads always seem to explode with posts? They're not THAT interesting.

Anyway, I think activity is slow because there aren't really many new interesting threads that are being made. I've been trying to make a few lately but the lurkers/veterans just don't want to post. It's funny because I see them all the time in the forum games but they don't seem very keen on the favourite/best threads/

I don't think AG3 is really going to increase activity at all really. All it will be to us is a small layout change.

Showing 1-15 of 32