Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

The guide on how to get people to go on your profile and comment!

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 9:11pm

pokemonrocks126

pokemonrocks126

215 posts

sooooo when i first clicked this i thought oh wow this will be so great then i read it and was like awwwww man these wont work

why do you want armor points so bad, I don't get  it.

well for now it is to get back to where warrior was it was my old account it was ruined by password glitch and other than that ummmmmm i dont know

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 9:59pm

fireangle

fireangle

133 posts

Step 1

Get some animations on your profile!
To get them click on my animations I have got and it will take you to a website so you can get some of your choice!

God, no. That's the quickest way to keep me from commenting on your profile.It is basicly is saying- "Oh look I have flashy crap on my wall!" It's stupid.

Step 2

Get some writing on your page!!!

You know people get tired of scrolling down just comment on someone's wall. Don't put a lot on your wall; scrolling down gets old. Just put enough so people know a little bit about you.

Step 3 Make sure you put comments to enable! This is very inportant1

Not only can you point out something everyone already knows you have proven that you can't type very well.

Step 4   Comment on the most popular game saying something like, well never mind get some ideas of my own!
Make sure you copy and paste the information from my page as they might keep coming back or they will copy and paste it them selves

E.G.

Love this game, Did you know each game you comment on you get 2AP same for ratings! check out my page to find out loads more cool things on how to get AP and there is some animations for you to watch as well!

Did I just read this correctly? Are you asking us to spam? If there is something I hate its spam.

Please comment and add me as your friend!

I sorry. I'm not friending due to the fact I choose hang out with intelligent people.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 10:02pm

fireangle

fireangle

133 posts

I sorry. I'm not friending due to the fact I choose hang out with intelligent people.
I'm not friending you*

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 12:37am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,524 posts

If you are talking about s9b1, he is a Wood King. He easily beats lower ranked people including myself.

I don't think a person's worth should be judged based on there rank...a person who spams can acquire a pretty high rank, but then again...that person spammed

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 4:33pm

tegan190

tegan190

614 posts

I'm not friending you*

Making a guide on how to get people to comment on your profile so you can stock up on those useless AP is quite logical and intelligent.

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 9:04pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,828 posts

Making a guide on how to get people to comment on your profile so you can stock up on those useless AP is quite logical and intelligent.

Yerr lol...
Also these won't work. If you put something ON your profile how will that help them get there? It's illogical... xD

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 4:37pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,364 posts

To get them click on my animations I have got and it will take you to a website so you can get some of your choice!

I remember you, you were that guy asking about the moving pictures on my profile.

Anyways there's really one effective way to get people on your profile and that's to be active in the community and on people's profiles (if necessary).

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 5:57pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,904 posts

Just no, just let this thread die alread. It's full of all sorts of spam-promoting garbage.

Reply to The guide on how to get people to go on your profile and comment!

You must be logged in to post a reply!