ForumsWEPRGay Marriage : Legalized

3 2360
Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

What do you personally think of newly legalizing gay & lesbian marriage ?

The freeways are flooded all around !
Pastors yelling & cursing at people !
Multiple headlines !
Few deaths !
Lesbians & gays making out everywhere !
People getting married during their coffee brakes !

Only in California . . .

What do you think:
Is it morally correct ?
Should we have not legalized ?
Why have no other states done this ?

• 3 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Nice job Skipper. I was actually going to start a thread on this, but I guess you got to it first!

I think this is a HUGE step in gay/lesbian rights. I am very impressed on the devotion to get this legalized. Now, Christianity doesn't think that gay is generally "right," but I sometimes question that. If it is wrong, then why did God create gay people? I am not totally sure on this, but some people are "born gay." So that would be part of God's doing correct? There are also those who choose to be homosexuals, but that is because of free will and all that jazz....

Is it morally correct? Yes! Morals don't always deal with religion, so I think it is great that people of that stature can't marry their loved ones. Should we have not legalized? No, it should be legalized! The answer to that is in my statement above. I believe that other states haven't done this because it is against the law, but I think it is because marriage has always been defined as union between a man and a woman. It possibly could be that the other states think it is too weird. That also means that alot more gay/lesbian couples will be asking for equal right, and that could lead to alot of conflict.

Biohazard1005
Biohazard1005
56 posts
Nomad

I dont agree with them passing that To me that is a sin but thats just my opinion

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Hello Armor Gamers! There is already a gay marriage thread in existence, it was just pushed a couple pages back. So please continue the conversation there. Thanks!

Showing 1-3 of 3