ForumsThe TavernIt's Christmas?!?

23 4856
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

So, it might be a bit early for this thread, but the community could use some spark and I'm in a Christ-massy mood because I put up my tree today.

What do most of you plan on doing for Christmas?
What're you getting for Christmas?
All that stuff, really.

• 23 Replies
ShadowArchon
ShadowArchon
154 posts
Shepherd

This year I'm celebrating Christmas in America with my cousins. Not the first time I've been to America, but the first time I've been to their house.

One thing that's great is that I can count on my aunt to do the whole shebang when it comes to Christmas. Can't wait.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Shouldn't the new one be out in a year or so probably?

Yeah, but its probably going to be $600 or something around that. Killersup doesn't have that kind of money, and everybody knows how reluctant Sony is to drop prices.
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

My wishlist would probably be a nice gaming headset for the PC.
A convertor to make it compatible with the Xbox 360. If these things exist...
A TI-Connectivity Cable. Nerd alert!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

What do most of you plan on doing for Christmas?
What're you getting for Christmas?

Stay home, eat a lot of food.
Most likely money. As I got older there's not much that I want. I'll spend it on games, creatine and protein, and clothes. I'd ask people to get that for me, but somehow they always make a mistake.
kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

I'm going to spend time with my relatives, eat food, open some awesome presents, and try to avoid that one cousin who seems to think I'm a total nerd for posting on AG.

Nothing out of the ordinary, basically.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I spent today putting up Christmas lights. They look pretty sweet for them not being professionally done.

I just want money for Christmas so me and my brother can save up for a car.

Actually, one of my favorite things about Christmas is the meal. It's unbelievable how much good food there can be at my table. It's about 10x better than Thanksgiving.

dr_doughnut
dr_doughnut
72 posts
Nomad

I have two (insert plural of Christmas here) a year. So I go to my grandparents' house and then I have one at mine. We usually talk and eat and open gifts.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

Well, if they are old enough, they will both be dead soon enough
#YOLO

Im so sorry about my humor, I should have never said yolo.....

Naw, it's cool. That's probably something I would've said. :P
Showing 16-23 of 23