Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

If could move anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 10:35pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

Everyone has that one place where'd they'd love to live the rest of their life in but right now they're stuck where they are, usually due to financial problems or their family likes where they're leaving at the moment.

I would personally love to go to america. Currently I live in a town with about 300 kids and everyone knows everyone. I'd love to be in a place where I meet new people everyday when I go out and not be stuck in some wasteland with the same people.

Specifically there's a place in america with government internet which is fiber optic. It's be much better than this 2 download and 10gb a month...

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 10:39pm

JuicyFruits

JuicyFruits

171 posts

Ha I live in America!Well more like U.S. but I would like to go to Finland. I did this project on Finland when I was little and Finland is famous for their igloo hotels. I've always wanted to visit one.

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 10:54pm

daleks

daleks

3,177 posts

Hmmm. Seeing how I can only speak English it would have to be an English speaking country. Also I prefer it to be warm rather than cold. So that eliminates Canada and England(though I do like England). New Zealand is too small for me so it is out. Either Australia or I would stay in the USA. I have never been to Australia. If I could deal with the food then I would like it there. If I stayed in the USA I would move back to New Mexico. I have lots of friends there I would want to hang out with. Plus it is warm. If I could bring my friends from Indiana then it would be perfect.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 4:27am

Jblaze101

Jblaze101

461 posts

I want to go to Italy Its always  was my dream to go there

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 4:37am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,230 posts

Two places I would be perfectly happy in..

Germany - Family is from here. Absolutely beautiful place and just the ambiance that I feel when there is amazing and so happy-inducing. I feel more "at home" when there than I do here in America

Japan - Went there to play in a baseball tournament...was taken care of by a "host family" (I basically lived with them during the time) and it was awesome. Nagahama, Japan...somewhat rural area with a city nearby, just the way I love it

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 9:26pm

yourawesomeness

yourawesomeness

100 posts

definitely Canada. my second choice is England.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 12:53am

fireangle

fireangle

133 posts

I would go to Los Angles, San Francisco, or Hollywood if I were to stay in the state (The state I'm talking about is my home state right now, California). If I have to choose a diffrent state it would be Hawaii. I don't want to move out of the U.S. ever so that's about it. I would travel to other countries though. Think my top choice would to stay in the state and live in a big city.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 3:12am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

If I moved somewhere else, it would most likely be some part of America, more than likely Florida because I have a good few relations there.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 9:39am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,842 posts

Knight

The UK. Am there now, and i love it.

Also, being on AG whilst on holiday says quite alot about my addiction. FFS.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 11:58am

jezz

jezz

1,447 posts

The UK. Am there now, and i love it.

Ohmygod just come and visit me already! We could take pictures around London and document it on AG, that would be so damm awesome. You're so selfish, spending your family holiday with your family and not me!
Just kidding :P

I wouldn't move away because I love living in England. London is a bit scary but I absolutely love it.

Reply to If could move anywhere in the world, where would it be?

You must be logged in to post a reply!