ForumsThe TavernIf could move anywhere in the world, where would it be?

19 3863
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Everyone has that one place where'd they'd love to live the rest of their life in but right now they're stuck where they are, usually due to financial problems or their family likes where they're leaving at the moment.

I would personally love to go to america. Currently I live in a town with about 300 kids and everyone knows everyone. I'd love to be in a place where I meet new people everyday when I go out and not be stuck in some wasteland with the same people.

Specifically there's a place in america with government internet which is fiber optic. It's be much better than this 2 download and 10gb a month...

• 19 Replies
JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

Ha I live in America!Well more like U.S. but I would like to go to Finland. I did this project on Finland when I was little and Finland is famous for their igloo hotels. I've always wanted to visit one.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Hmmm. Seeing how I can only speak English it would have to be an English speaking country. Also I prefer it to be warm rather than cold. So that eliminates Canada and England(though I do like England). New Zealand is too small for me so it is out. Either Australia or I would stay in the USA. I have never been to Australia. If I could deal with the food then I would like it there. If I stayed in the USA I would move back to New Mexico. I have lots of friends there I would want to hang out with. Plus it is warm. If I could bring my friends from Indiana then it would be perfect.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

I want to go to Italy Its always was my dream to go there

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Two places I would be perfectly happy in..

Germany - Family is from here. Absolutely beautiful place and just the ambiance that I feel when there is amazing and so happy-inducing. I feel more "at home" when there than I do here in America

Japan - Went there to play in a baseball tournament...was taken care of by a "host family" (I basically lived with them during the time) and it was awesome. Nagahama, Japan...somewhat rural area with a city nearby, just the way I love it

yourawesomeness
yourawesomeness
103 posts
Peasant

definitely Canada. my second choice is England.

fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

I would go to Los Angles, San Francisco, or Hollywood if I were to stay in the state (The state I'm talking about is my home state right now, California). If I have to choose a diffrent state it would be Hawaii. I don't want to move out of the U.S. ever so that's about it. I would travel to other countries though. Think my top choice would to stay in the state and live in a big city.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

If I moved somewhere else, it would most likely be some part of America, more than likely Florida because I have a good few relations there.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

The UK. Am there now, and i love it.

Also, being on AG whilst on holiday says quite alot about my addiction. FFS.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

The UK. Am there now, and i love it.

Ohmygod just come and visit me already! We could take pictures around London and document it on AG, that would be so damm awesome. You're so selfish, spending your family holiday with your family and not me!
Just kidding :P

I wouldn't move away because I love living in England. London is a bit scary but I absolutely love it.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Glad youre just kidding :P

Such a missed chance!

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

the usa. id LOVE to live there and go to college. it would be really awsome for me

collimore
collimore
45 posts
Peasant

Well I live in the USA and I'd probably stay here but move to a different part of the country. I've always wanted to live somewhere down south... like Texas or Lousiana.

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

Ooooh so many choices..... Well I love living here in my Country of birth, but I also have this thing for New Zealand, as well as Uganda, although I don't know f I could handle that kind of heat they have there. Some other places pop into my ead as well, but I don't think I can pick everywhere, so I shall leave it at that.

liamster3
liamster3
140 posts
Nomad

I would go to Ireland its cool or Dubai

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Well, pretending i could speak whatever language i go to, I'd go back to taiwan and live with my cousins, or russia because russia is just awesome like that. Or New York, because I went there once, and i LOVED IT. But no, i'm stuck here on the west coast where it rains but never pours, or snows, unless there's a miracle of some sort.
my british-obsessed friend who would give anything to live there is probably hitting her head against the wall as I speak.

Showing 1-15 of 19