ForumsWEPRWhat's your religion?

10 2737
Bran
Bran
17 posts
Nomad

Subject:
I'd like everyone to state their religion and write at least three sentences about why you're part of that religion.

Rules: 1. Use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. If you can't take the time to check and make sure everything is done right, you don't need to be posting. This rule was also made to make spammers easily noticeable.
2. Do not insult anyone. It annoys everyone when someone is disrespecting their beliefs and values.

• 10 Replies
Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

Christian.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Eh, not sure if this will last, but I want to participate anyway!

I am a full devoted Christian, but to be specific, I follow Catholocism. One reason that I am Catholic is because I was born right into it. I have been forced to Church my whole childhood, but I know decide to go on my own account. The reason why I stay with Catholocism is because of all that it has to offer. I can reach heaven if I believe in God, and follow his teachings. Now you can't just say, "oh, I believe in God," You actaully have to believe what the bible says, and follow the Church.

I can go into more detail, but I unfortunately, don't have the time.

Ichibon
Ichibon
136 posts
Peasant

Why do you want to know? I personally feel that this is a ploy to witness to those who aren't the same religion as yourself.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

I thought there was already a topic like this, "Who else here is a Christian?" however, that is inclusive, so I guess this is a new topic.

I am a Pastafarian.
1)Pasta is delicious.
2) Our heaven is way better: it has stripper factories and beer volcanoes.
3) It cannot be proven wrong, therefore it must exist. LOL
4) Pirates arrrrrhhhh amazing, matey.
5) We are not dogmatic.
6) No one has ever killed in the name of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
7) Our god has bigger balls than yours.

http://www.venganza.org/images/th_FSM3d.jpg

Sorry, but by definition the Holy Flying Spaghetti Monster angers religious people, and in the words of our prophet, "If thereâs a God, and heâs intelligent, then I would guess he has a sense of humor. And how do you know He is NOT a Flying Spaghetti Monster?"

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Am I allowed to be bireligious? Because I also follow the yummy teachings of the almight Breakfastarians! The heaven is similar to the warm plate filled with tasties, just in the sky! XP

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

I'm going to go with "Follower of Christ." I hate to be associated with the "Christians" who bash gays, call for war, and spread hate.

Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

I am a follower of Christ...JOIN US ... JOIN US...anyways, I'm Catholic!

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Wow, apparently people don't know how to read...listman,erako,aceoffear...*shakes head*

Oh well.

I am a Christian! More specifically i am part of the P.C.A. denomonation(Presbytarian church of america). I believe that christ is my lord and saviour because i was born into a christian home and through the years i have found that it is what i want. I want to spend an eternity in perfection with the Lord and i want everyone to enjoy it with me (though i will agree with listman...many christians bring shame to the name Christian...)

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

<----- Athiest, and ya i don't think this thread will last too long

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Since this can't really generate meaningful discussion, I think I'll lock it. If someone else decides to unlock, though, that's cool too.

Showing 1-10 of 10