Career Aspirations

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 6:32am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

So, yeah, all in the title.

Where would you like to go to college?
What would you like to study?
What do you plan on working as when you're older?

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 6:41am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,230 posts

I plan on going to a university for 4 years...or 3 years...depends on if they accept my AP credit hours or not

As for what I study..no clue. Guess I better get started on figuring that out eh?

As for my career...honestly anything with baseball would be perfect. Whether it be a player, manager, coach, front office guy, whatever. If it is baseball related I'd love it

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 9:07am

killersup10

killersup10

1,784 posts

Killersup would like to go to college for two years.

He wants to be a tattoo artist. He wants to work at the one right next to a college. You can all hopefully understand why.

shading,and just overall "watch and draw(ing) things."

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 1:20pm

rayoflight3

rayoflight3

435 posts

Where would you like to go to college?

I'm a freshman in college right now. There were a few other schools I had originally wanted to go to, but now that I'm here, I can't imagine being anywhere else.

For most four-year universities, I don't think you declare until the end of your sophomore year. I'm tentatively planning to major in biophysical chemistry and minor in economics on the pre-med track. May also study philosophy on the side, but dem stringent pre-med requirements are an *** (and it doesn't help that the MCAT is changing its format in 2015).

What do you plan on working as when you're older?

Ambivalent at the moment. I'm using medicine as a fallback right now (foolish, I know) while I explore the field of finance. For most of my life, I've wanted to become a doctor, but with the way my school places kids in Wall Street, I've become increasingly open to working in finance.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 7:52pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

I would want to go to Harvard or MIT or another awesome school like like that... who wouldn't?

Even if I were to be accepted into one of those, I'd probably just go to OSU because it's a pretty good school and I'd get in-state tuition costs.

I most likely want to study engineering, or maybe medicine, but I'm not really sure as of now.

I have no answer to question number three.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 8:42pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

I have no idea what I want to do besides some sort of engineering or being a vet, but I plan on going to ISU.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 1:09am

fireangle

fireangle

133 posts

I want to go to Fresno state like both my parents. I might go to some specialized school for some type of thing I'm into like music or criminal profiling. I have no idea what I want to do in the future. There's to many stuff. I've thought about being a DA, musicain, artist, author, a scientist. and a lot of other stuff.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 1:15am

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,553 posts

I can tell you what I wanted to be! Simply because it is more amusing than what I do. XD

I wanted to be:
- A lawyer
- A professional chef
- An assassin

Maybe combine all three together. ^_^

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 3:54am

JoshTheBoss

JoshTheBoss

412 posts

I want to be a ventriloquist and I want my dummies to be made from the flesh of Gerard Butler.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 9:34am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,841 posts

Knight

A good UK university hopefully. LSE, UCL, Nottingham, Warwick or KCL for three years law, then go into legal practice or work in the foreign service.

So help me God and let me get straight As.

Reply to Career Aspirations

You must be logged in to post a reply!