Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Career Aspirations

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 5:39pm

collimore

collimore

45 posts

I love history and am thinking about going into archaeology... I'd love to go to Brown in Rhode Island.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 5:47pm

XStormyVampireX

XStormyVampireX

14 posts

I do not want to go to college and I want to be an artist and/or author.

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 12:40am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,629 posts

I do not want to go to college

All I can say to you is good luck

College could actually very much help with those aspirations. You can take classes on symbolism, architecture, and math (artist)...or symbolism, foreign language, reading/english comp, english/foreign lit..to name a few (author)

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 9:07am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,411 posts

I want to get into director-ing later on in life. Or architecture. I would also like to run a fairly large YouTube down the road. This isnt really a job, but more of a hobbie. Some people do get paid though, not enough to live off it. That would be fun.

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 2:10pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,926 posts

Not sure about specifics, but probably something nerdy and computer related.

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 2:17pm

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

801 posts

I do not want to go to college and I want to be an artist and/or author.

You have a better chance of becoming one of those if you study the subject of your choice in college.

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 9:06pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,973 posts

I do not want to go to college

Godd luck on that path. It can't lead you somewhere good. (no offense)
But i have no idea what i want to be. Something physical or hhaving to do with math. My strong points :)

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 3:11am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,629 posts

I would also like to run a fairly large YouTube down the road. This isnt really a job, but more of a hobbie. Some people do get paid though, not enough to live off it. That would be fun.

I'm planning on starting up a sketch group for youtube...scratch that. I have one...just need time to make videos...and need to get a better camera >_>

Reply to Career Aspirations

You must be logged in to post a reply!