17 4190
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

So, yeah, all in the title.

Where would you like to go to college?
What would you like to study?
What do you plan on working as when you're older?

• 17 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I plan on going to a university for 4 years...or 3 years...depends on if they accept my AP credit hours or not

As for what I study..no clue. Guess I better get started on figuring that out eh?

As for my career...honestly anything with baseball would be perfect. Whether it be a player, manager, coach, front office guy, whatever. If it is baseball related I'd love it

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup would like to go to college for two years.

He wants to be a tattoo artist. He wants to work at the one right next to a college. You can all hopefully understand why.

shading,and just overall "watch and draw(ing) things."
rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

Where would you like to go to college?

I'm a freshman in college right now. There were a few other schools I had originally wanted to go to, but now that I'm here, I can't imagine being anywhere else.

For most four-year universities, I don't think you declare until the end of your sophomore year. I'm tentatively planning to major in biophysical chemistry and minor in economics on the pre-med track. May also study philosophy on the side, but dem stringent pre-med requirements are an *** (and it doesn't help that the MCAT is changing its format in 2015).

What do you plan on working as when you're older?

Ambivalent at the moment. I'm using medicine as a fallback right now (foolish, I know) while I explore the field of finance. For most of my life, I've wanted to become a doctor, but with the way my school places kids in Wall Street, I've become increasingly open to working in finance.
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I would want to go to Harvard or MIT or another awesome school like like that... who wouldn't?

Even if I were to be accepted into one of those, I'd probably just go to OSU because it's a pretty good school and I'd get in-state tuition costs.

I most likely want to study engineering, or maybe medicine, but I'm not really sure as of now.

I have no answer to question number three.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I have no idea what I want to do besides some sort of engineering or being a vet, but I plan on going to ISU.

fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

I want to go to Fresno state like both my parents. I might go to some specialized school for some type of thing I'm into like music or criminal profiling. I have no idea what I want to do in the future. There's to many stuff. I've thought about being a DA, musicain, artist, author, a scientist. and a lot of other stuff.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

I can tell you what I wanted to be! Simply because it is more amusing than what I do. XD

I wanted to be:
- A lawyer
- A professional chef
- An assassin

Maybe combine all three together. ^_^

JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

I want to be a ventriloquist and I want my dummies to be made from the flesh of Gerard Butler.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

A good UK university hopefully. LSE, UCL, Nottingham, Warwick or KCL for three years law, then go into legal practice or work in the foreign service.

So help me God and let me get straight As.

collimore
collimore
45 posts
Peasant

I love history and am thinking about going into archaeology... I'd love to go to Brown in Rhode Island.

XStormyVampireX
XStormyVampireX
16 posts
Nomad

I do not want to go to college and I want to be an artist and/or author.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I do not want to go to college

All I can say to you is good luck

College could actually very much help with those aspirations. You can take classes on symbolism, architecture, and math (artist)...or symbolism, foreign language, reading/english comp, english/foreign lit..to name a few (author)
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I want to get into director-ing later on in life. Or architecture. I would also like to run a fairly large YouTube down the road. This isnt really a job, but more of a hobbie. Some people do get paid though, not enough to live off it. That would be fun.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Not sure about specifics, but probably something nerdy and computer related.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I do not want to go to college and I want to be an artist and/or author.

You have a better chance of becoming one of those if you study the subject of your choice in college.
Showing 1-15 of 17