The Universe

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 6:21pm

WorstSniper

WorstSniper

1,477 posts

Hunger: Not Hungry
Thirst: Not Thirsty
Rest: Well Rested
Physical Appearance: Strong, Young, Has a Beard, 6 Foot 2, White, 100 lbs, Black Hair, Brown Eyes

Sorry, you ninjad me.

You look around the beach for some sharp stones. You find some in the shallow waters. You put your bare feet into the warm water, and reach in for the rocks. You then attempt to cut the trees with the stones, but fail. The bark seems to be too tough.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 6:23pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,699 posts

Physical Appearance: Strong, Young, Has a Beard, 6 Foot 2, White, 100 lbs, Black Hair, Brown Eyes

I find as many stones as I can that I can lift and make them into a dome shaped shelter.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 6:26pm

WorstSniper

WorstSniper

1,477 posts

You manage to gather a few stones, but you decide to start anyways. You fix the stones in a circle, and slowly stack them on top of each other. You guess it will be difficult to create the dome, as the stones will most likely fall without support.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 6:28pm

zorsca

zorsca

2,740 posts

Physical Appearance: 6'2, Muscular, White, Normal Weight

Search for any sharp objects or blunt objects that could provoke serious damage to them if I attacked.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 6:29pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,699 posts

I put the stones in a cube then I take leaves and sticks off of the trees and put the sticks in a grid shape, Wrap them with the leaves to holed them in place, and cover it with the remaining leaves and put it on top of the stones as a roof.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 6:30pm

DaemonVeril

DaemonVeril

222 posts

Would you please make just one exception WorstSniper, and allow me to join also? I really would like to, and have made a character to do so if you agree.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 6:43pm

WorstSniper

WorstSniper

1,477 posts

You search around for any dangerous objects to defend yourself with, and find a sharp black stone and stick.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inventions: Basic Cubic Stone Shelter

You take some leaves and sticks off of the trees. You arrange the stones in a cubic shape and the sticks in a grid shape. You then wrap it with the leaves, and cover the stone roof with the remaining leaves. You have finished a structure. It may not hold very well, but it is a shelter.

Basic Cubic Stone Shelter added to Inventions
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@DaemonVeril: Yes, I will allow you to join.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 6:50pm

zorsca

zorsca

2,740 posts

Make a spear out of the objects, then sneak up to the animals and attempt to attack the lone ones.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 6:53pm

WorstSniper

WorstSniper

1,477 posts

You are unaware of how to make a spear.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 7:00pm

WorstSniper

WorstSniper

1,477 posts

Which means, be specific of your actions.

Reply to The Universe

You must be logged in to post a reply!