The Universe

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 7:01pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,405 posts

Hunger: Not Hungry
Thirst: Not Thirsty
Rest: Well Rested
Physical Appearance: Strong, Young, Has a Beard, 6 Foot 2, White, 100 lbs, Black Hair, Brown Eyes
Inventions: Basic Cubic Stone Shelter

I take a stick from the tree and rub it with a sharp rock to sharpen it. I then Attack some of the small animals  with the Stick.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 7:05pm

DaemonVeril

DaemonVeril

133 posts

Hunger: Not hungry
Thirst: Not thirsty
Rest: Not tired
Physical Appearance: Lean young male with light brown skin tone, 6'4", mid-length black dread locks, short newly grown facial hair, green/blue eyes, 150lbs.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@DaemonVeril: Yes, I will allow you to join.

I appreciate your allowance.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 7:08pm

WorstSniper

WorstSniper

340 posts

Physical Appearance: Strong, Young, Has a Beard, 6 Foot 2, White, 100 lbs, Black Hair, Brown Eyes

You take a stick from one of the trees and sharpen it with a stone. It takes a while, but you finally finish sharpening the stick. You then move towards the small animals. You attempt to penetrate the animals skin, but find that it is simply too tough for the stick. The animal seems to have a kind of rough skin that protects its back.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 7:09pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,405 posts

I look for any places it might be weak at. I try the head first.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 7:10pm

WorstSniper

WorstSniper

340 posts

Physical Appearance: Lean young male with light brown skin tone, 6'4", mid-length black dread locks, short newly grown facial hair, green/blue eyes, 150 lbs.

You wake up on a plain grassland with a few trees and hills. There isn't much around. It is currently cloudy and somewhat cold.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 7:11pm

DaemonVeril

DaemonVeril

133 posts

P.S. Is are inventions universal knowledge, or do they have to be individually discovered?

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 7:14pm

DaemonVeril

DaemonVeril

133 posts

Physical Appearance: Lean young male with light brown skin tone, 6'4", mid-length black dread locks, short newly grown facial hair, green/blue eyes, 150 lbs.

I begin to head toward one of the taller trees that I see. Once I reach the tree, I gather a large pile of the long grass from around the tree, and begin to weave it (over and under) into neat squares.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 7:30pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,405 posts

Are you gonna update this?

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 7:39pm

WorstSniper

WorstSniper

340 posts

Yes, I was kind of waiting for zorsca to reply.

You poke the head of the creature, which seems to be quite soft unlike its back.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inventions have to be individually discovered if you are alone. If you are in a society, then the invention has a chance of being shared knowledge to (almost) everyone.

You gather long grass growing along the tree, and begin to slowly weave it into squares.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 7:41pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,405 posts

Instead of killing it I let it be. Remembering that their head is their weak spot. I look for things in the shallow water (Like clams, shells, Rocks, etc.)

Reply to The Universe

You must be logged in to post a reply!