The Universe

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 7:45pm

DaemonVeril

DaemonVeril

222 posts

Hunger: Not Hungry
Thirst: Not Thirsty
Rest: Well Rested
Physical Appearance: Lean young male with light brown skin tone, 6'4", mid-length black dread locks, short newly grown facial hair, green/blue eyes, 150 lbs.

Once I get a sizable pile of squares, I begin to weave them into the shapes of my body, making separate pieces for legs, arms, torso, feet, and head. After I have done this I connect them with more grass so that they will not fall off. Also, the feet I have reinforced with several layers.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inventions have to be individually discovered if you are alone. If you are in a society, then the invention has a chance of being shared knowledge to (almost) everyone.

Thank you for the clarification.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 7:47pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

I checked and Zorsca's offline so you don't need to wait for him btw.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 9:42pm

WorstSniper

WorstSniper

1,477 posts

Physical Appearance: Strong, Young, Has a Beard, 6 Foot 2, White, 100 lbs, Black Hair, Brown Eyes
Inventions: Basic Cubic Stone Shelter

You enter the shallow water and find some small rocks and few mussels and clams.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Physical Appearance: Lean young male with light brown skin tone, 6'4", mid-length black dread locks, short newly grown facial hair, green/blue eyes, 150 lbs.
Clothing: Grass Weave Clothing
Inventions: Grass Weave Clothing

With your pile of grass squares, you begin to weave them into the shapes of your body parts. You then finish them with more grass to reinforce the clothing, especially your shoes. You try them on, and they feel a bit irritating and itchy but not too annoying.

In the distance, you notice a group of people climbing up on one of the hills. They seem to be carrying various objects and wearing some kind of clothing.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 9:46pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

Physical Appearance: Strong, Young, Has a Beard, 6 Foot 2, White, 100 lbs, Black Hair, Brown Eyes
Inventions: Basic Cubic Stone Shelter

I look for seaweed. If I find some I wrap some leaves with it and make a torso piece and A piece for legs. The first clothes.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 9:50pm

WorstSniper

WorstSniper

1,477 posts

Clothing: Seaweed-Leaf Torso Piece and Leggings
Inventions: Basic Cubic Stone Shelter, Seaweed-Leaf Clothing

You find some seaweed, but further into the water where the water reaches your waist.

You wrap the seaweed with some leaves and create a torso piece and leggings.

In the distance, you see a group of people walking along the beach, carrying various objects.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 9:56pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

(Do we have language yet or no?)
If language exists, I walk up to them and say. "Hello"

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 9:59pm

WorstSniper

WorstSniper

1,477 posts

Language (for you) does not exist yet, however it may exist for others.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 10:07pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

I walk up to them.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 10:16pm

WorstSniper

WorstSniper

1,477 posts

You walk up to them, and they stop in their tracks. They seem prepared for a fight.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 7:57am

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

I step back a little. To indicate I don't want to fight.

Reply to The Universe

You must be logged in to post a reply!