The Universe

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 3:59pm

DaemonVeril

DaemonVeril

222 posts

Hunger: Not Hungry
Thirst: Not Thirsty
Rest: Well Rested
Physical Appearance: Lean young male with light brown skin tone, 6'4", mid-length black dread locks, short newly grown facial hair, green/blue eyes, 150 lbs.
Clothing: Grass Weave Clothing
Inventions: Grass Weave Clothing

I move myself so that the tree is in between me and the people. After that I climb the tree, to be shielded by the leaves and have a better idea of where the people are headed.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 8:32pm

WorstSniper

WorstSniper

1,477 posts

Physical Appearance: Strong, Young, Has a Beard, 6 Foot 2, White, 100 lbs, Black Hair, Brown Eyes
Clothing: Seaweed-Leaf Torso Piece and Leggings
Inventions: Basic Cubic Stone Shelter, Seaweed-Leaf Clothing

The people pull back a little as well, putting their weapons to their backs. They seem to notice your small stone structure.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Physical Appearance: Lean young male with light brown skin tone, 6'4", mid-length black dread locks, short newly grown facial hair, green/blue eyes, 150 lbs.

After climbing up into the tree, you sit and wait for the people to move. The people are pointing in a direction, where you notice in the distance a very large hill next to a river, surrounded by a few trees.The people begin to move towards the location.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 9:43pm

DaemonVeril

DaemonVeril

222 posts

I dismount from the tree, and as sneakily as I can, follow the people from a distance to see where they are headed.

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 4:33pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,692 posts

Physical Appearance: Strong, Young, Has a Beard, 6 Foot 2, White, 100 lbs, Black Hair, Brown Eyes
Clothing: Seaweed-Leaf Torso Piece and Leggings
Inventions: Basic Cubic Stone Shelter, Seaweed-Leaf Clothing

Since no one has invented language I let them be. I search for a Jungle. If i find one I take a sharp stone I was carrying and cut some vines off, It's more secure then seaweed and leaves.

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 5:57pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,692 posts

Bump.

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 7:53pm

DaemonVeril

DaemonVeril

222 posts

^ I think WorstSniper might have forgotten about this.

Reply to The Universe

You must be logged in to post a reply!