Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Do you prefer to write in pen or pencil

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 8:32pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,472 posts

I'm just wondering, I can't decide myself. Why do you prefer pen or pencil? I mean pens don't need to be sharpened, but you can't erase them. Pencil is erasable but they break quite easily. So what do you think?

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 8:37pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

Mechanical pencils. Happy medium.

No, but seriously, pens have my vote. You can always use some form of white-out. It's just obvious when you do it, though that's probably a good thing because then people can't con you as easily. It usually looks better and there are different colors that appear much better in ink than lead (coloured pencils are kind of scratchy). So yeah, pen is my vote.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 8:48pm

kuffyruff

kuffyruff

207 posts

Pens all the way. There's something about the feel of the pencil that I can't stand; maybe it's the sound that they make when you write with them or maybe it's the look of the lead on the paper, but I can't stand to use a pencil. Pens seem like a much safer bet, for some reason.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 8:52pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

I use pens for notes and English, and pencils for homework that isn't English.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 9:00pm

yourawesomeness

yourawesomeness

100 posts

i make too many mistakes to use pen. plus, if the ink line is too thick, my letters start to blur together, using white-out is just too annoying and obvious.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 9:03pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,553 posts

Second thread like this from you? Really?

Put more thoughts into your topics. Generic questions that are "do u liek dis ir dat" are not only annoying but useless.