Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Rise Against

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 9:21pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,585 posts

Hey have you ever heard of the band Rise Against? Their fantastic. Here's some songs by them:

Rise Against - A Gentleman's Coup
Rise Against - Satellite
Rise Against - Architects

For those of you have already heard their songs, which are your favorites? Are they your favorite band? They're my second favorite. Now all of you, what do you think of them? I think they're great personally. But what do you think?

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 11:05pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

I like 'em...music is nice and they play well live

Though...some of their songs sound quite similar..could just be me though

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 11:16pm

tegan190

tegan190

805 posts

I like most of their stuff but some songs have too much screaming in them. But that's just my opinion, I don't like very heavy rock or metal. Rise against has some stuff that's pretty heavy. Regardless. I think they're really talented musicians.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 12:46am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

Rise against has some stuff that's pretty heavy

Have you ever heard heavy rock/metal before? No offense to them..but they are nowhere near heavy

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 6:49pm

tegan190

tegan190

805 posts

Have you ever heard heavy rock/metal before? No offense to them..but they are nowhere near heavy

What I'm saying, is that in my opinion they have some pretty heavy stuff. In comparison to a lot of bands, no they're not heavy whatsoever. But for the music I listen to they sure are heavy.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 11:43pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,365 posts

Rise Against is freakin spectacular ^^
Savior. :3

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 1:46am

PauseBreak

PauseBreak

316 posts

Not my cup of tea. But it seems popular to the younger generation of kids.

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 9:51pm

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

797 posts

I like them. I stopped listening to them recently though, can't remember why.

My personal favourite is Make it Stop

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 8:20pm

Cranium80

Cranium80

503 posts

I enjoy "make it stop" and "Swng Life Away", a lot of their other more politically driven music sounds all sound the same to me. They should stick to their indie sound. But all in all they are a talented band that I enjoy.

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 6:48pm

goumas13

goumas13

4,906 posts

I like Rise Against. They've got really good songs with some really powerful lyrics. Plus, for some reasons their songs never get old, I just keep playing them and playing them and they maintain their magic.

Reply to Rise Against

You must be logged in to post a reply!