Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

I thought this was news worth sharing

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 12:27am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,903 posts

Dude, we know it was joking (still not convinced about the 'take that AG' part though), we were just being overly dramatic.

When you guys really get to start missing John, go play Give Up and fell a bit less sad.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 12:30am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,975 posts

Knight

2. His elephant games were truly EPIC, and it even bcame AG's mascot, so we also need to find a new mascot now, and some guys  alr volunteered to bcome new mascot such as pang or GOM  lah :-P

Maybe we can return to our medieval roots. Games of Gondor and all....

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 12:32am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,903 posts

Yeah, let's just dump twenty six hundred games...

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 12:34am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,975 posts

Knight

Yeah, let's just dump twenty six hundred games...

As the mascot you muppet....

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 1:11am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,404 posts

Ok people, you don't seem to understand. Kongregate is full of sarcastic jokers. Especially in the forums. Those 2 quotes you kept yelling at before? THEY WERE JOKING. I've been a member of Kong for almost 4 years now, and we just generally joke around a lot more. i don't understand why you all seem to hate us so much.

I don't hate you guys...I'm just not a fan of spam...and you guys seem to like your spam

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 2:57am

DarkRainyKnight

DarkRainyKnight

2 posts

Dude, we know it was joking (still not convinced about the 'take that AG' part though), we were just being overly dramatic.

I'd just like to point out that I did apologize back on page 9 of this thread.  I'm not sure if you seen that or not D:

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 8:41am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,903 posts

I'd just like to point out that I did apologize back on page 9 of this thread.  I'm not sure if you seen that or not D:

....FINE! I'll accept your apology ;)....
There were others who said things of the same nature though.

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 12:17am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,975 posts

Knight

Now there are Sushi Cat plushies.

New mascot?

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 2:52am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,975 posts

Knight

Both. Both sites have games from all sorts of devs. It's not the case that they refuse to post it on other sites. After all, more publicity is good publicity.

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 6:10pm

xerox

xerox

308 posts

I was thinking, how Kongregate has so many money? They get over 10 000 each month, im sure of it, but how?????

Reply to I thought this was news worth sharing

You must be logged in to post a reply!