Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

I thought this was news worth sharing

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 5:33pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,598 posts

Knight

For now. You never know what could happen.

True true... Then again, you never know which developer we might get.

Kong obviously offered John more money then AG, and that was that. Capitalism at work.

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 6:01pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,392 posts

*sniff* *sniff*  No more Blue Elephant Games? Also who ever said "Take That Armor Games" is going to have a meeting with my Fist at his/her face. I hate Kong. I remember a long time ago, they did a bunch of spam posts with pictures of really messed up stuff all over AG. It was terrible. Scarred for Life much?

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 6:16pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

That wasn't them, it was someone from AG.

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 6:17pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,392 posts

No they made AG accounts just to do that. I remember

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 6:40pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

When was it? I recall two instances of that happening. One last year and one this year, and both were by AG users.

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 6:47pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

Probably not all. Krin has a Thailand flag, Tony has a United Kingdom one, and ConArtists has an Australian one. CoolioNiato has a Canadian flag, so that means he's in North America, but probably doesn't work in the building.

Krin lives in Asia and Tony in the UK, aye. CoolioNiato living in Canada sounds incredibly familiar, and I think Louissi lives in Canada as well.

I wonder if they're selling any of the Oliphant stuff at all. I saw their post on G+ about the last 'This is the Only Mug' being produced.

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 7:36pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

Am I the only person thinking about the looming lawsuit over the ownership of intellectual material?

If a major employee who has worked with a company for 8 years would just leave, the question is, why? Yes, money *can* play a part, and I'm sure it did. But he also likely left because he thought Kong would offer him better opportunities, and because he thought he'd be happier there.

Which leads me to wonder at what internal problems are happening at HQ. note the lack of an official announcement.

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 7:52pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,426 posts

When was it? I recall two instances of that happening. One last year and one this year, and both were by AG users.

About two years ago over the summer, which was before you even had an account.

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 9:11pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,373 posts

Also who ever said "Take That Armor Games" is going to have a meeting with my Fist at his/her face. I hate Kong.

That was immature of him lol... On his profile it says he is 23 and a mod x)

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 9:15pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,547 posts

About two years ago over the summer, which was before you even had an account.

I think I remember that, I had once clicked on the misc. category and it redirected me to a fake virus warning and I wasn't allowed back on here for months. Then there was the other one of which I shall not even be vague about.....

On his profile it says he is 23 and a mod x)

Well at least we were really getting to them.

Reply to I thought this was news worth sharing

You must be logged in to post a reply!