ForumsThe Tavern[NECRO] I thought this was news worth sharing

196 70598
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

John now works for Kongregate.

And some questions: Are his future games going to be exclusive to Kongregate (for example, Exit Path 2 is here but not there, if he made a big game will it only be played there)? Will he still remain an administrator here?

Wasn't sure where to put this.

• 196 Replies
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@pickpocket: lol but i have NOT yeh with "ignore the hyper ones"
u still wanna kill them, or am I wrong? (hope i m wrong this time lah XD)

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

So anyone have an idea as to what the new thing will be since there are no more elephants?

I've already said here and on the kong thread...I shall be the new mascot

pang made a post and that took ages to get on the thread.

Really? On my end, when I made the post it was on there immediately

ou don't say? But really, pretty much there is nothing else to talk about on this thread.

Hey now...we can still muster up some butthurt over him leaving
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

So anyone have an idea as to what the new thing will be since there are no more elephants?

Blocks! My game, it's very underrated, but with some improvements it can be the new face of AG.

GhostOfMatrix head of AG game development 2013! My games will always use the Blocks character, but they can be made into several different games.

I can make Exit Blocks, Achievement UnBlocked, Blocks Quest, Blocks Rave, Epic Blocks, Blocks Revamped, CoinBlocks Hero, Chuck the Blocks, Blocks Launch, I Hate Blocks, I Love Blocks, This is the only Blocks, Super Blocks Land, Treadmillasaurus Blocks, and many more! But only if I'm accepted.
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@GhostOfMatrix: lol how come ur game ll be AG mascot when it s not exist in AG but Kong? XD
and well, if ll make the mimics game of John (based on their name i can assume that u mimic John's game, no?), it will not gud enuf lah, u need to make sth NEW AND ORIGINAL lah XD

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Blocks! My game, it's very underrated, but with some improvements it can be the new face of AG.

Excuse me...it seems we have an issue here. I am already in line to be AG's new mascot...so you best have pang with your blocks
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Well, with improvements. It wasnt that bad right now, but still.
I am already in line to be AG's new mascot.

Go home pang, youre drunk.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

Apparently, manly doesnt like Monty Python. So, naturally, I killed him.

HOW DARE YOU SAY I DON'T LIKE THEM! I just wanted to hear John's light cut song

I agree, with some sprucing up that game could be pretty good.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

GhostOfMatrix head of AG game development 2013!

OMG! THE DOWNFALL OF AG HAS BEGUN!!! OOOOhoohooo... *Faints*

Hey, I can head up the improvements! Leave it to me, and watch those games on the featured games list! I can see it now... 10/10, 10/10, 10/10...
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

@70: It could be because AG has a more strict standard as to what goes onto the site and it wasn't up to par as is.

@Xeano: So you have the means of making flash games?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

It could be because AG has a more strict standard as to what goes onto the site and it wasn't up to par as is.

If AG hosts dress up games, I'm sure my game is good enough. Also, I made it in about an hour of tinkering around last year. I planned on spending more time on it, but I lost interest.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

Yeah but they were just starting when the dress up games were here. However a valid point would be snot put

@BLK: here's the most understandable translation that I can muster.

Lol how could your game be the mascot when it's on Kongregate and not AG. And if you make games that are mimics of John's games (he's basing this assumption on the joke game names that you threw out). You will need to make new and original games.

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Been with Armor Games for about 6-8 years now. John was one of the best people we had on the site. RIP John*.

*Kongregate is a figurative hell

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@ImTheMostManlyMan: tks for ur great translation dude, but imo blk2860 was just made a joke about mah trolling style of writing lah XD
@blk2860: am I right, MR.JK? ;D
(in case u ll ask me, here ya go: JK= Just kidding :-P, so I hope next time when i use JK u ll get what i mean lah XD)
@GhostOfMatrix: oh if u wanna make a new games, I ll give u mah full support lah XD
one recommendation is posting in the forum asking for ppl's help in the progress of making ur game
here is an epic example of Salvidian's coming soon game lah

@stinkyjim: lol 1 more hyper guy lah :-P
i know that u missed John but no need to talk bad about Kong lah XD

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@blk2860: oh ok i respect ur way but for me, sometimes it may faster to chat with my friends by using shorter words, for example: "you=U" or you "are= ur"

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

@GhostOfMatrix: oh if u wanna make a new games, I ll give u mah full support lah XD
one recommendation is posting in the forum asking for ppl's help in the progress of making ur game
here is an epic example of Salvidian's coming soon game lah

I was mostly joking. I have no real plans on creating any more games or improving my current one.
Showing 106-120 of 196