ForumsThe Tavern[NECRO] I thought this was news worth sharing

196 70597
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

John now works for Kongregate.

And some questions: Are his future games going to be exclusive to Kongregate (for example, Exit Path 2 is here but not there, if he made a big game will it only be played there)? Will he still remain an administrator here?

Wasn't sure where to put this.

• 196 Replies
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

What do you mean? Most of them work in the same building.

That's what I mean. If he worked for AG for 8 years and he decides to leave (Kind of spur of the moment) it doesn't make sense unless the money offered was much more because he's known these people for 8 years.

As nicho said, shot in the dark.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Speaking of shots in the dark, Gantic, what dis you base your deductions on?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

IAgreeWithYou, I was referring to the part about con-artist.

Kasic, it matters because maybe they'll finally won the war and armor games will just turn into a wonderful memory.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

I totally did not make a post in that thread.

Nope.

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@Devoidless: I read ur post in Kong alr and totally agree with u, especially the "âIf you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be.â
@Nichodemus: what is the meaning of " shots in the dark "?
@IAgreeWithYou: OMG! I cannot believe that Con is aslo leaving AG lah +_+
@Kasic: yeh i agree with
@ImTheMostManlyMan: oh man, calm down and let s hope for a bright future of AG coz the Ad and Mod seems more active those days lah, some eg r Ferret, Strop, Gantic, Devoidless and Freakenstein XD

P/S: if any1 see my post and a post b4 look similar- it s AG bug bcoz I DID post a post similar to this 1 but when I check again i cannot find mah post, even the hard refresh dun work so i must post again lah

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I think it matters because it potentially says quite a fair bit about the environment, if a guy wpuld [sic] want to quit a work place of eight years. And that Kong is better. Just a shot in the dark. A really really blinded one.

I agree with this. AG struggles to bring forth AG3 Ian (Cormyn) leaves. Now John leaves. The forums have lately had lots of trouble. When a ship is sinking, most the crew and the passenger jump. I really enjoy AG, I want to see them do well and hope that all those who left did so on good terms. It's just speculation, but I wonder.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Which snob inserted [sic] into my phone typo :3 ?

Shot in the dark means a wild guess.

landmaster2000
landmaster2000
135 posts
Shepherd

Dang. The worst part is John's post asserting that he heard of cookies. There are no cookies, John. :-; butmaybemoney
Since he's paid, I guess that means we won't be seeing his games over here anymore? saaaaad daaaayyy

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

They could still come over here, they just won't be sponsored by Armor Games.
Bit of a shock, seeing as John married an administrator from here.
Oh, well..

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

@ImTheMostManlyMan

Oh, no I wasn't being serious. If that happened I'd hate to say it but I'd probably switch to newgrounds...

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

@GoH

He married her at yhe start of AG if I'm not wrong. They didnt meet at work.

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@nichodemus and GoH: wow rly dude? I dunno that John married another Admin in AG? XD
who is she- I mean her ID in AG? XD

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

@70: Carlie of course, the only female admin here

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

*in fetal position sucking thumb and crying* I think I'm going into shock....I can see the light, hold me pickpocket, I don't think I'll make it.

stroke the furry wall dude, just stroke the furry wall XD
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Well, now that John has officially quit, who is gonna be head of Game Development? Anyone heard any news on this?

Showing 31-45 of 196