ForumsSupport ForumThe fix on the problem for Free Rider 2

11 3570
choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

1) Most people create autos and they just seem 99% done. The jumps are off and the rider dies. This happens when you try to post it on comments or when you save it and then try to load it. The simple mistakes... See, some people add spaces or don't get the whole code... so please double check and see if the code is the right one. The second solution... When you load the faulty auto you can click on the blue floppy disk to re-copy the code. Then re-load it onto the load folder

2) For the people who re-load a map and it's just a scramble of lines, check to see if the code is right. If it is then the previous map was too complicated or a bug happened during the save... thats all the advice I can give you on Free Rider 2

• 11 Replies
choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

anyone can add to this to help the problem

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

Hey thanks for that! Question: will the auto mess up if you post it on your profile?

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

It might... just be sure to Double Check!

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Well I have never had this problem the games I have always work!

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

All you have to do s when it doesn't work. Save it and then load it back up again. Then it should work.

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Yup he is right, anyone else experiencing problems? I can help!!!

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

thanks, i made this awesome auto, but a jump was way off. i gave up and loss the code. thanks alot tho

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

I don't really get what you are saying, but I hope that you are correct, because I'm sure you have helped a lot of people on the site with their autos. It's just a shame that more people don't even know what free rider 2 is!!! don't you agree?

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

I noticed that too. I wonder why it messes up like that...

Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

Next time I will do that because thats happen to me before

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

That doesn't affect me!

Showing 1-11 of 11