Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Shellshock Live 2

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 11:51pm

DivineDragon

DivineDragon

6 posts

how do i report someone who is abusing the kick feature withing the game..as im running into afew poeple that have been kicking me because im Deluxe membership, i turned it off and now im still getting kicked randomly.. id like to report this person but for my own recollection i have to leave a hint of the gamer's id tag for when a mod asks me for the name

Hint (miners use this on a daily basis)

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 12:37am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,327 posts

Hmmm... I think if you have proof that somone is doing this you can report it to Ferret or Boppins... Some admin but which one i'm not sure...

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 3:24am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,074 posts

Reported it to Ferret for you... I think he will contact you about it, ok? ;)

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 6:38am

Ebrahemf

Ebrahemf

5 posts

u can flag them but mabey they having private game

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 5:13pm

DivineDragon

DivineDragon

6 posts

thhnx MrDay didnt even know this thread was here lol thought i made it on the SS2 forum XD

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 1:11pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,818 posts

Administrator

I believe there could be many reasons why you might be kicked, for instance it could be your level. If it's a low level game, and you are high level - they may try to equalize the playing field? They could also be having a private game. :)

I don't think you should take this personally.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 9:39pm

daleks

daleks

3,649 posts

I play SSL2 a lot. Once you are a high level and deluxe people will kick you a ton. Hiding your deluxe helps but does not always do the trick. People just want easy wins or close games. I would advise making your own game and also hiding deluxe. That is all you can really do. Getting kicked sucks but it will happen a lot. You just have to deal with it.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 7:42am

Kuudos

Kuudos

2 posts

It wont actually load and it's very frustrating.

Reply to Shellshock Live 2

You must be logged in to post a reply!