ForumsSupport ForumShellshock Live 2

7 2451
DivineDragon
DivineDragon
6 posts
Nomad

how do i report someone who is abusing the kick feature withing the game..as im running into afew poeple that have been kicking me because im Deluxe membership, i turned it off and now im still getting kicked randomly.. id like to report this person but for my own recollection i have to leave a hint of the gamer's id tag for when a mod asks me for the name

Hint (miners use this on a daily basis)

• 7 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Hmmm... I think if you have proof that somone is doing this you can report it to Ferret or Boppins... Some admin but which one i'm not sure...

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Reported it to Ferret for you... I think he will contact you about it, ok?

Ebrahemf
Ebrahemf
5 posts
Nomad

u can flag them but mabey they having private game

DivineDragon
DivineDragon
6 posts
Nomad

thhnx MrDay didnt even know this thread was here lol thought i made it on the SS2 forum XD

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I believe there could be many reasons why you might be kicked, for instance it could be your level. If it's a low level game, and you are high level - they may try to equalize the playing field? They could also be having a private game.

I don't think you should take this personally.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I play SSL2 a lot. Once you are a high level and deluxe people will kick you a ton. Hiding your deluxe helps but does not always do the trick. People just want easy wins or close games. I would advise making your own game and also hiding deluxe. That is all you can really do. Getting kicked sucks but it will happen a lot. You just have to deal with it.

Kuudos
Kuudos
2 posts
Nomad

It wont actually load and it's very frustrating.

Showing 1-7 of 7