ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Why is rhythm world not working any more?

13 9433
n8n8
n8n8
4 posts
Nomad

I have no idea why but rhythm world no longer has any songs on it and i was wondering why? Does anyone know what happend to it or know any thing about it being fixed? or is it just the computer i am using.

• 13 Replies
Lifemaster
Lifemaster
186 posts
Shepherd

Not just you. The day that AG3 came out all the songs disappeared. I presume it has something to do with an issue translating code, but that's just a guess. This problem reallllllllly needs to be fixed though, because rhythm world is one of the most fun games on this site and it's by far the best computer version of guitar hero.

MODS IF YOU SEE THIS, PLEASE FIX RHYTHM WORLD. THNX.

EagleOfFire2
EagleOfFire2
125 posts
Shepherd

Better bring this to the support forum attention then. I doubt someone in charge will see it or be noticed by this thread only.

n8n8
n8n8
4 posts
Nomad

i don't think AR even can fix it. All the song are form newgounds and i tryed to play it there and it stil did not work. i think the peaple we should be yelling at is newgounds.

n8n8
n8n8
4 posts
Nomad

i just heard the reson why rythm world is not working any more is becuse of a hacker.and for some reson he taken all the song away.
not sure why there nothing to gain from taking all the songs

n8n8
n8n8
4 posts
Nomad

is there someone i can talk to that can fix the problem becuse i don't know any one that can acully fix this problem

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I'm moving this thread to the Support Forum for you and I'll look into it. Give me some time though, ok? =)

TechnoUprise
TechnoUprise
1 posts
Nomad

Idk what happened but I used to love that game!!!

flame6666
flame6666
1 posts
Nomad

I know this has been dead for awhile but... any news?

timmy206
timmy206
1 posts
Nomad

love'd the game. please fix it

6x6
6x6
4 posts
Nomad

i heard that it didnt got enough plays so it was took down :/

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

It stopped working and couldn't be fixed, so had to be pulled down.

6x6
6x6
4 posts
Nomad

can someone plase make a remake of this game? it was the best music game i've ever played :/

freakworld
freakworld
1 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this helps, but the actual reason of Whythmworld not working has to be the Newground Audio Portal, because the game stopped working 1 day after it has been redesigned.

Showing 1-13 of 13