Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Answered] Why is rhythm world not working any more?

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 11:22am

n8n8

n8n8

4 posts

I have no idea why but rhythm world no longer has any songs on it and i was wondering why? Does anyone know what happend to it or know any thing about it being fixed? or is it just the computer i am using.

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 7:54pm

Lifemaster

Lifemaster

193 posts

Not just you.  The day that AG3 came out all the songs disappeared.  I presume it has something to do with an issue translating code, but that's just a guess.  This problem reallllllllly needs to be fixed though, because rhythm world is one of the most fun games on this site and it's by far the best computer version of guitar hero.

MODS IF YOU SEE THIS, PLEASE FIX RHYTHM WORLD.  THNX.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 11:51am

EagleOfFire2

EagleOfFire2

131 posts

Better bring this to the support forum attention then. I doubt someone in charge will see it or be noticed by this thread only.

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 11:26am

n8n8

n8n8

4 posts

i don't think AR even can fix it. All the song are form newgounds and i tryed to play it there and it stil did not work. i think the peaple we should be yelling at is newgounds.

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 11:33am

n8n8

n8n8

4 posts

i just heard the reson why rythm world is not working any more is becuse of a hacker.and for some reson he taken all the song away.
not sure why there nothing to gain from taking all the songs

Posted Jan 7, '13 at 10:51am

n8n8

n8n8

4 posts

is there someone i can talk to that can fix the problem becuse i don't know any one that can acully fix this problem

Posted Jan 7, '13 at 11:22am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,983 posts

I'm moving this thread to the Support Forum for you and I'll look into it. Give me some time though, ok? =)

Posted Apr 12, '13 at 10:12pm

TechnoUprise

TechnoUprise

1 post

Idk what happened but I used to love that game!!!

Posted Jun 30, '13 at 11:38pm

flame6666

flame6666

1 post

I know this has been dead for awhile but... any news?

Posted Jul 4, '13 at 12:10pm

timmy206

timmy206

1 post

love'd the game. please fix it

Reply to [Answered] Why is rhythm world not working any more?

You must be logged in to post a reply!