ForumsNews and Feedbackrating?

10 4004
bleachfairytail
bleachfairytail
36 posts
Nomad

ok, not sure if somebody else said this but it would be good to change your rating if you accidently click on a number like i just did now...

• 10 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

This has in fact been suggested in the past several times and it was said that this suggestion would be taken into consideration for the new website. This doesn't mean they will actually be implementing it, but it is noticed and considered. All you can do is wait whether it is featured in the future.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

This doesn't mean they will actually be implementing it, but it is noticed and considered.

It was in the beta for over a year and it's a popular suggestion, so I don't see why they wouldn't implement it.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

It was in the beta for over a year and it's a popular suggestion, so I don't see why they wouldn't implement it.

I'm assuming changing the rating wouldn't give you AP as if you were rating the game correct? (as in...no AP for changing rating)
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I'm assuming changing the rating wouldn't give you AP as if you were rating the game correct?

Yeah, you wouldn't get additional AP. It'd only change the rating.
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

It's a good idea and would probably help people get a proper rating if someone just spam rated their game and then went back and actually played it to rate it.

itman2
itman2
37 posts
Jester

good idea but 99% of people would click it 1000 times just to get some ap i see where your coming from maybe you should only be able to change it once

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

good idea but 99% of people would click it 1000 times just to get some ap i see where your coming from maybe you should only be able to change it once

Oh no no no, it wouldn't be so that you get more AP every time you change it. It would so that you get AP for rating it the first time and you could change your rating if you have a change of heart about the game without getting more AP.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Um...did you even look at the thread other than the OP? Hell...even skimming the thread you would have found the answer to that...

yes, that is exactly correct manly man.

Yes...yes it is correct. Doesn't need to be answered with spam though
shanke
shanke
67 posts
Blacksmith

Good idea implement this in the website like GhostOfHorror said.Some people do that and like GhostOfMatrix said we should not get extra APs

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

IF this were to be implemented (I don't know if they will GoM, but that's always a surprise!), I think (more probably: I am certain) you would not get any extra AP when changing your rating, because that would be like throwing a stack of meat in front of a pack of hungry wolves... na-ah... (O.o)

Showing 1-10 of 10