Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Effing worms xmas

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 5:20pm

gammby5874

gammby5874

40 posts

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCWrhGLA4BU&feature=plcp]

I thought this was basically a better effing worms 2. I love effing games though, so i might be a bit biased

What about you guys?

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 1:30am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,757 posts

I'll copy what I put in the news section for it...

Oh yay...more effing worms. Nothing I love more than a repetitive game and series that offers no challenge in any way shape or form

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 1:32pm

PauseBreak

PauseBreak

317 posts

Its been the last same game the last 2 times.

After creating something that was popular the first couple of times, you would think the developer, especially after putting in so much work, would want to offer the community something more.
The upgrades are stale, the mechanics are stale; like pangtongshu quoted, its just fluff with no thought, rhyme or reason.

Why are people frustrated with it? Simple, because that game has a lot of potential! Imagine a new set of upgrades that offered more! Higher jumping, may a certain attack skill, or even a stat point system. The game area could be expanded. to offer more height or depth.

The graphics are great, the sounds are wonderful, and the idea/concept isn't bad. That's why the game was popular. If "Effing Worms 4" came out in a week, what would you expect? Probably the same thing.

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 9:12am

Gogotank

Gogotank

103 posts

If you make another effing worms game you could make a "customize your worm" thing.

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 12:56pm

RottenApple360

RottenApple360

10 posts

Nice, but needs more customization

Posted Jan 2, '13 at 12:03pm

Kreitmaker

Kreitmaker

293 posts

The next Effing Worms should give players a choice of three or more upgrades, not just two.

Why not introduce Door # 3 for once?

Posted Jan 3, '13 at 1:19pm

Andrew_Gamer

Andrew_Gamer

29 posts

EWX is great!I played that game a lot

Posted Jan 3, '13 at 2:37pm

HansSchweppes

HansSchweppes

2 posts

its ok i think but needs more customization.

Posted Jan 3, '13 at 7:23pm

Tactical_Fish

Tactical_Fish

785 posts

I loved all three. They were hilarious to me, despite being short and repetitive. Customization would be good in later games, though.

Reply to Effing worms xmas

You must be logged in to post a reply!