ForumsGamesEffing worms xmas

8 2670
gammby5874
gammby5874
37 posts
Nomad

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCWrhGLA4BU&feature=plcp]

I thought this was basically a better effing worms 2. I love effing games though, so i might be a bit biased

What about you guys?

• 8 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I'll copy what I put in the news section for it...

Oh yay...more effing worms. Nothing I love more than a repetitive game and series that offers no challenge in any way shape or form

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

Its been the last same game the last 2 times.

After creating something that was popular the first couple of times, you would think the developer, especially after putting in so much work, would want to offer the community something more.
The upgrades are stale, the mechanics are stale; like pangtongshu quoted, its just fluff with no thought, rhyme or reason.

Why are people frustrated with it? Simple, because that game has a lot of potential! Imagine a new set of upgrades that offered more! Higher jumping, may a certain attack skill, or even a stat point system. The game area could be expanded. to offer more height or depth.

The graphics are great, the sounds are wonderful, and the idea/concept isn't bad. That's why the game was popular. If "Effing Worms 4" came out in a week, what would you expect? Probably the same thing.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

If you make another effing worms game you could make a "customize your worm" thing.

RottenApple360
RottenApple360
10 posts
Nomad

Nice, but needs more customization

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

The next Effing Worms should give players a choice of three or more upgrades, not just two.

Why not introduce Door # 3 for once?

Andrew_Gamer
Andrew_Gamer
28 posts
Nomad

EWX is great!I played that game a lot

HansSchweppes
HansSchweppes
2 posts
Jester

its ok i think but needs more customization.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

I loved all three. They were hilarious to me, despite being short and repetitive. Customization would be good in later games, though.

Showing 1-8 of 8