ForumsGamesBorderlands 2

7 3221
Scouttydog
Scouttydog
56 posts
Nomad

Hey guys love this game! talk about it all here!

• 7 Replies
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

roblems:
GUns are less Unique. Same name of Guns: Different Damage
No longer a fast character for speedrunning the game
Drab sense of humor and a little disturbing.
The game is too linear meaning that you have to do what you say in almost every aspect and everything is pointed out to you
****** Points eliminated actually having to make weapons better
Also ****** points spread to your other characters making it impossible to have variations among classes
DLC Seemed like it came out way fast
All brands of guns do the same thing as their brand would. Like every hyperion gun has bad accuracy and sway then gets better as it is fired. Every Dahl gun is burst fire and so forth
-------------------
In Theory it has been a long time since borderlands 1 originally came out so I figured this game would have much time to build and become better. I found that the graphics arent much better than borderlands 1 but require a much better graphics card.

The Good things
Many Classes and they are unique
Skins are a nice added effect
Weapons look a lot cooler and have some good visuals but they are no where near as unique as borderlands 1
Unlocking ****** points can be useful when starting the game again and that adds to replayability
Boxes tend to have more guns
Artifacts and things can help your character even more
Skill trees are quite big and make for building up on your character
Lots of Easter Eggs that are cool
Some great humor in the game only if you dont take it too serious
When NPCs talk it will also show up on the echo display which means you wont have to stand near someone to listen to what they say
The storyline is great
Customizing is neat and makes you feel accomplished
Things like slot machines keep your mind off all the action if you want to take a break

All in all I would give it about an 8 of 10

Cristinatron
Cristinatron
138 posts
Peasant

I love it. I loved the original Borderlands as well. I like the DLCs and the new characters.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

I found borderlands 2 to be fun at first, but once I got as far as breaking into Handsome Jack's city it started to get a little repetative to me, and Game+ seems like a waste of time since it's exactly the same thing.

I found that the unlimited possibilities for guns really weren't that unlimited with only a few guns being actually good and the rest were pretty much useless when you're going above your level on enemies (meaning they're lvl 20 while you're 17).

Hyperion snipers were pretty good but I never got a chace to find those alien guns which was kindof disapointing. I played Borderlands for a while with friends and that was more fun then single player, but the fact that in multiplayer it's cutthroat when it comes to getting guns kindof started fights and stuff.

Customizing is neat and makes you feel accomplished

I didn't really find any real customization options other then skin and head.
Shukelven
Shukelven
42 posts
Peasant

I feel that when I'm going to play it, it's going to be the same as Borderlands 1.

The same thing happened to me with Fallout, but in that game I don't mind.

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

I feel that when I'm going to play it, it's going to be the same as Borderlands 1.
It's substantially the same game, with the usual sequel improvements and polish, but they actually give quite a lot more importance and development to the plot than in the first. It's a really good game.
AustinBB410
AustinBB410
35 posts
Nomad

Yeah Borderlands 2 Is actually a lot better than 1 in my opinion, and I loved 1! The gameplay and missions are so fun that I actually feel like it's re-playable and feel like playing as new characters just to play again, which I didn't do in Borderlands 1. Annnnnd I actually made it to the level cap with the assassin.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

I like how evil handsome jack is but I don't like how hard it is to find loot in this game. Like in the first one I was always finding legendary weapons but in Borderlands 2 i have like 4 legendary weapons.

I am level 52 and I have played the game a lot with one character and I seem to find better Purple Rare (purple) than legendary.

Showing 1-7 of 7