Forums

ForumsVideo Games

The Elder Scrolls Series

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 10:50pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Here is where you may discuss everything about the Elder Scrolls. As far as I know, no other threads like this are alive and well. Anyway What is your favorite Elder Scrolls Game? What is your favorite Race? What do you think about the Elder Scrolls Online? What type of weapon is your favorite? Answer these questions, Discuss, and Ask your own.

My favorite TES Game was Oblivion. In my opinion it had the best area to play in (Hate Mountains, Swamps, and don't particularly like Jungles.) It also had the best storyline. I also liked the monsters and didn't really like dual wielding. My favorite race is a Breton, which is basically a Half-Elf. They are great magic users and also have some other abilities I like. My favorite weapon is a single handed Sword. Preferably a Cutlass, or the Skyrim version of it.

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 6:17am

jc55

jc55

73 posts

im goin to say my fav is skyrim only because its the only elder scrolls game i have played. as for race ima say dark elf because the resistance to fire is useful against dragons. deadric armor just looks so good so i use that and a deadric sword. i also like conjuration spells and im currently using conjure dremora lord.  the landscape of skyrim is vast, snow, forests, plains its all there.

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 9:48am

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

I'm going with skyrim cause I don't have any of the others. I don't quite have a favorite race but my favorite weapon has to be war axes with magic in my left hand. I love to play open world RPG's and that's what brought me to it. All in all it's a good game but I am dissapointed with bethesda for not releasing any add-ons for the PS3. If they thought they wouldn't be able to then they should of never put it out for that console, then after they began to complain it's the PS3's fault, but I don't see any other companies putting out DLC late for the PS3 and then blamming it on the console. I personally think Microsoft payed them tons of money not to release on the ps3,

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 4:57pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

I personally think Microsoft payed them tons of money not to release on the ps3,

I personally think the Elder Scrolls should be restricted only to the Xbox 360. Want Skyrim? Get an Xbox. They've certainly done it with PS3 Games.

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 10:11pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

Microsoft does it even more than PS3 though. The only PS3 exclusive commercial I've seen was uncharted and little big planet. Microsoft shows every halo game they make and gears of war.But ya, they should of made it console exclusive if they knew they were going to have problems with it. Guess they didn't plan ahead well.

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 10:47pm

phatpastor

phatpastor

19 posts

I've enjoyed all the ES games...but the funnest for gameplay was morrowind.
Favorite race is Nord, weapon the one hand axe, and alchemy is always my first/fav skill! Smithing is a close second (from the skyrim game)

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 10:51pm

phatpastor

phatpastor

19 posts

Oh, and I"m not a hater, but if Bethesda had kept TES PC only, it would be 10X better than it is...and thats saying something! Its kinda sad it had to be 'dumbed down' for xbox/360 integration...

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 10:58pm

tegan190

tegan190

614 posts

I personally think the Elder Scrolls should be restricted only to the Xbox 360. Want Skyrim? Get an Xbox. They've certainly done it with PS3 Games.

They made the DLC's Xbox only. But I don't think the average person would buy a Ps3 just for that.

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 11:05pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

No I mean make Skyrim for the XBOX only.

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 11:23pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,916 posts

They made the DLC's Xbox only. But I don't think the average person would buy a Ps3 just for that.

No, they do go to the PS3 and PC but they go on Xbox first.

No I mean make Skyrim for the XBOX only.

That would be sure to cause an uproar, it would be much better if it were only for Xbox and PC rather than just for Xbox.

Hoping to get morrowind within the next few moths, very excited about that, seen lots of videos, checked compatibility all that and I really want it.

Reply to The Elder Scrolls Series

You must be logged in to post a reply!