Forums

ForumsVideo Games

The Elder Scrolls Series

Posted Mar 13, '13 at 6:03pm

Ningakilla

Ningakilla

80 posts

What do you guys think the average lifespan of a Khajiit?

Posted Mar 13, '13 at 6:26pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,119 posts

they are the sneaky buggers. your not supposed to take any damage. =P

Posted Mar 14, '13 at 8:06am

wolf1991

wolf1991

3,557 posts

Favourite one i've played has got to be oblivion. Great story line and it has some feeling that makes it better than skyrim imo, good atmosphere.

I disagree. Oblivion had terrible mechics, and the fact that levelling took forever, because you had to do it just right or you'd be unable to stand a chance at later stages really turned me off. Skyrim has it's problems, but I'll take a substandard story with fantastic game play over Oblivion any day.

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 8:58pm

Shukelven

Shukelven

42 posts

I played Skyrim, I even got the platinum trophy and there were a few things I didn't like from it.

So, I asked out, and most of people seem to think that Oblivion was better than Skyrim so I traded it. I don't really care the bad graphics but I played the game for a while and got pretty bored fast. I know that the game is older and stuff, but Skyrim, to me, is a hundred times better than Oblivion.

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 10:17pm

Ningakilla

Ningakilla

80 posts

I disagree. Oblivion had terrible mechics, and the fact that levelling took forever

If you want to know what long leveling is like, play Morrowind. I play for an hour or two (at level 1), and level up once, if I fight a lot and use trainers.

I don't really care the bad graphics but I played the game for a while and got pretty bored fast. I know that the game is older and stuff, but Skyrim, to me, is a hundred times better than Oblivion.

Oblivion is as good, if not better, than Skyrim. There is more role-playing, better quests, and cooler factions to join, and a longer and more interesting main questline. I have trouble finding issues with that game.

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 10:01pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,630 posts

So I've finally gotten into modding Morrowind since I've finished the main quest and all. What mods would you guys recommend? I currently have Morrowind Graphics and Sound Overhaul 2.0, two different Lord of the Rings mods, SoD, Akavir islands3 and possibly one or two others.

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 10:12pm

rychus

rychus

1,301 posts

My favorite would be Oblivion. Favorite race would be Khajit, as I always play a sneaky-thief type. My favorite weapon is daggers. Extra damage if I am sneaking and attack. Helps a lot more than you would think.

Reply to The Elder Scrolls Series

You must be logged in to post a reply!