Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Necro] Do you play Terraria, Minecraft, or neither?

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 6, '12 at 5:25pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

I play Minecraft but what do you play? Why? Do you play another type of game like this? What is your favorite thing about it? I honestly think Terraria has more content but I prefer the Minecraft Community.

Minecraft is my favorite, as I said earlier, I play it because of the community and also because of the mods and it's simpler and it's 3-D. So what do you think about Minecraft or Terraria?

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 12:53am

barbare251

barbare251

6 posts

I play Minecraft because it is a good creation game

Posted Dec 7, '12 at 1:17am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,230 posts

Neither...nothing against 'em...just my computer is waaaayyy too slow

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 12:54am

octiant

octiant

4 posts

I play both Terraria and Minecraft. They're both good games and have a lot of similarities, and I like them for different reasons. Minecraft is more creative, but Terraria has a more rpg-ish feel to it.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 12:56am

ImTheMostManlyMan

ImTheMostManlyMan

2,809 posts

Don't forget Gmod! I play minecraft myself, never played the other two.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 12:28pm

MagicTree

MagicTree

360 posts

I used to play Minecraft but then I stopped. I'm not much of a fan anymore.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 12:51am

phatpastor

phatpastor

19 posts

minecraft on 360. very fun, if you are the creative type

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 9:42am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,841 posts

Knight

None, I'm not very good at spatial stuff so both are out. I get nauseated looking up, down, left, right constantly. And I'm more into strategy games in any case.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 8:22pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

Terraria isn't getting updated anymore so I haven't played it since the last update but minecraft is getting an update every now and then so I find I can go back to it and have fun so minecraft is better in my opinion but terraria is well worth a try.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 10:58pm

Runescape124

Runescape124

91 posts

MINECRAFT!!! WOOHOO!!! I have never played Terraria before, although it does seem a bit interesting. I have played an iOS game called Junk Jack, which seems to be a mash-up of Minecraft and Terraria, lol.