Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[Necro] Do you play Terraria, Minecraft, or neither?

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 4:04am

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

@Besch
Just got a new graphics card today and i can run borderlands 2 on max setting. It turns out that minecraft is still pretty slow on my computer so its definitely the java and Ram that make it slow

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 11:23am

Besch

Besch

45 posts

lol, so much for Java, cr*ppy language^^

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 2:04pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Minecraft has the worst graphics ever and seems like a major kids game to me.

Half of the people who play Minecraft aren't kids.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 5:14pm

Besch

Besch

45 posts

Minecraft has the worst graphics ever and seems like a major kids game to me.

Minecraft started a Indie-game. Kids usually did not play Indie-games (at least not that many). I think the average player is 15 to 30 years old ( or even older).

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 8:27pm

AustinBB410

AustinBB410

37 posts

I played minecraft for a little bit, and i liked it a lot. But my computer is slow. Terraria i play a lot, really fun too. Hard to chose for me. :D

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 10:48am

Possum9

Possum9

45 posts

I don't play either, but soon I'm going to play Minecraft. I have an account but haven't bought it yet cuz mum and dad wouldn't let me!!

Oh well will soon happen, I'm sure of it.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 4:37am

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

My Grandpa, my Grandma, my Uncle and My aunt all play video games.
None that I know of play mInecraft
They do on the other hand play SKyrim and Deadspace and Borderlands and Half-life and Wolfenstein and Bejeweled

The people I know of that play minecraft are usually younger than 16, I guess a more defining of kids would be good to know. I occasionally play minecraft but I am almost 20 years old

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 10:10am

AllportHD

AllportHD

36 posts

I only play minecraft nut they are both great games!

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 11:41am

rick073

rick073

328 posts

I have played both, and they are both good games, but for different reasons. Minecraft is centered more around the player getting very creative with his/her creations, be it pixel art of a giant skull fortress with smoking towers and eyes that weep lava. Terraria is focused more around the exploration aspect, with a huge amount of creatures and bosses to fight, especially with the addition of hard mode. That's just my two cents :D

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 4:27pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,788 posts

No need to necro a months old thread without contributing anything new to the discussion here... Locked. =)