ForumsThe TavernThe most stressful month of the year for anybody else?

11 3066
InsertHaikuHere
InsertHaikuHere
12 posts
Nomad

Seriously, with everything in Rush for Christmas break and shopping for presents and having to tell my little cousins to stop asking me about Santa, I really havent got any time to relax. Anybody else having this happen, or am i just insanely neurotic?

• 11 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Well when you say stressful I think of bad things like just this morning someone in my school put up a hate list about a couple people and some of those people were her friends, then the people found out who it was, told the vice principal, then she got a bunch of people to hack the hate list and got the student in BIG trouble.

Back on topic: Yes it's been a stressful month.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

December is definitely a very stressful month for me if not the most stressful, given exams and trying to to find a present for everyone in my family. However, there are benefits such as bowl games, two weeks off of school and Christmas to it too, so they pretty much cancel each other out.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Yes. December is stressful. When you are in school it is finals and stuff. When you are older it is buying gifts and doing cards.

rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

It was stressful last year. I had to maintain focus to keep my grades high while writing essays for college apps. Of course, I ended up doing most of my essays between Christmas time and New Year's anyway.

This year, my entire December is off. It's a bit too stress-free, funny enough.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

No matter how old you are its always stressful.

There are four times in your life
1. When you can't wait for presents
2. When you don't get any presents
3. When your presents suck
4. When you realize it might be your last present, so you cherish it.

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

Actually November is more stressful for me. I have a lot of family birthdays, trying to get lots done for Christmas already in December, get off early in December for Christmas so end of November is still busy with school stuff.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I don't know, I've always found December a 'fun' month when I was younger, but, nowadays December is just = study like a madman and hope that you do well in exams.
But, after that, I enjoy December again.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

December is probably the most stressful month in the school year for me. Well really late november/early december but right now it is examination period and I have a lot of studying to do. As you can probably tell from how much I'm on here I'm pretty relaxed about how long I study for (ranges from 5 minutes to 3 hours) but I think I've done alright in the exams so far. Only 4 more to go!

As soon as that is over december is one of the best months of the year. Except on christmas eve and christmas because you have to visit every single relative that you only see on christmas.

InsertHaikuHere
InsertHaikuHere
12 posts
Nomad

Yeah, the exams are coming fast and I am on card-duty in my family so it is very horribly painful like you guys.

collimore
collimore
45 posts
Peasant

December stresses me out. It seems like you run around constantly buying gifts, studying, visiting relatives, doing the outrageous amount of homework assigned during holidays... I'm getting stressed out just writing this.

feedback123
feedback123
13 posts
Nomad

of cos its November, Asian just cant wait to finish their schooling... u knw, we dont hav Summer holiday

Showing 1-11 of 11