Forums

ForumsPopular Media

The Slenderman

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 11:53pm

landmaster2000

landmaster2000

127 posts

Dunno about the games.. They aren't fun all that long for me. Butmaybethat'sbecausetheyscaremetodeath...
Best thing about slender man IMO is the stories/videos made for him. (Marble Hornets, TribeTwelve, DarkHarvest). dersalilmildcursinindh&mebbetheothers2

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 1:29am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,621 posts

Best thing about slender man IMO is the stories/videos made for him

Marble Hornets is amazing. Plus, they even got a good review from Roger Eberts

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 5:03pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Some people believe that The Rake is an ally of Slenderman

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 5:56pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

If you want to know what his head looks like, it's sorta like my armatar without the Christmasy stuff on.

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 1:13am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,621 posts

Some people believe that The Rake is an ally of Slenderman

What? I know jeff had a theory about it..but seriously? Why do people believe such nonsense?

Do we find Slenderman weak now? So now he needs help?

Plus...I don't think Slenderman would need help taking care of a few kids...especially when he basically has them under his control

Oh..and in case anyone is confused...I'm talking about the actual Slenderman..not the Marble Hornets Slenderman (named The Operator) that most people believe Slenderman to be

People..Slenderman =/= The Operator
The Operator is very heavily based off of Slenderman..and is essentially Marble Hornets interpretation of him..but they are 2 different entities

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 12:16pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,926 posts

I figured out how the world will end on the 21st! It will end slowly but we will be completely helpless. It will end by Slenderman coming out and killing us off one by one, and of course he can't be killed so there's no stopping it!

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 6:01pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Guys why is this in Popular Media? The Slenderman should be in WEPR. Where I posted it. Because He is real. He exists.

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 12:21am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,621 posts

Guys why is this in Popular Media? The Slenderman should be in WEPR. Where I posted it. Because He is real. He exists.

I'm just going to assume you are joking..because no. He doesn't

Posted Jan 1, '13 at 6:22pm

FALLEN950

FALLEN950

166 posts

He exists.

The Slenderman was created on the forums of http://www.creepypasta.com. Hopefully that link works. If not just search it up.

Although The Slenderman may not exist. There is much out there that we do not know. The Germans have a legend of something by the name of "Der Ritter". The legend tells of a creature, that is described much like The Slenderman.

Anyways, The Slenderman, is a fake creature. It was created by someone who wanted to get the attention, and they did.

I personally believe that there are many creatures that we are unaware of. So, with my belief, there may be something along the lines of The Slenderman out there. But, The Slenderman himself does not exist.

Posted Jan 3, '13 at 1:08pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,926 posts

No, I don't believe in the Slenderman, but he has made it a real pain to wake up in the middle of the night. When I wake up early in the morning I'm not all there and very paranoid and pretty much terrified to go anywhere in my house that's dark, even though I know, even in the state that I'm in, that he's not real.

Reply to The Slenderman

You must be logged in to post a reply!